Part 25

As we hugged each other, I kept crying and telling him, "I hate you..." For a while...

Haru stayed silent and hugged me tight, not wanting to let go.

I eventually calmed down and looked up at him, "Why are you~... doing this to me?~... hm~..."

-"Myung~... I didn't mean to~... recall your horrible memories~~... "

He wiped away my tears and noticed my red wrists, then he tenderly kissed them, "I'm sorry, just the thought of someone else having you made me crazy..." He looked into my eyes, his face full of sorrow.

I was tired of this game, so I couldn't stay silent anymore. I sighed and said,"Haru, what am I to you?..."

-"What do you mean?!... you're my everything..."

+"When I confessed to you that day, why didn't you say anything about it?..."

-"what I was supposed to say?..."

+"Huh?!... Are you kidding me?... I just told you I had feelings for you!!!... "

-"You also said that you hate me. Even reminded me a few minutes ago..."

+"I~... Nevermind!... You won't understand what I mean..."

As I tried to get out of his arms, he held me tight. Then he held my face, looked into my eyes, and gently kissed my lips."Myung, I told you so many times that I liked you... and still do... and we're together now... so what's the problem? Tell me..."

+"As a friend, you mean?~..."

-"Does a friend do what I've done to you?..."

+"Sometimes~..."

-"What?!... Is that why you go and kiss people around?!... Don't tell me except the guy earlier you did this with Taemin, too?!..."

I slapped him on his arm out of frustration and said, "Hey!... What do you take me for!!!... I meant us! We did it before despite being friends!... Don't you care about me being a boy?!... You keep saying you like me, but you've always been with girls!... Just tell me, what the hell are we?!... You jerk!... "

-"We can be everything you want... as long as you're with me, I'm okay with anything because I love you and want you so badly... Lovers, friends, both... I don't care whether you're a boy or girl, you belong to me... And I won't let you be with anyone else... "

I couldn't answer then...

I just stared at his face, his eyes, his lips,...

I felt my heart ache, not knowing what I wanted from him...

Why are his answers always in vain?... What should I do?... My mind is in a battle with my heart...

I want you... my heart longs for you... but you scare me...

What if you abandon me again?

I leaned my head on his chest, and he put his hand on my head, caressing my hair. I could feel his heart beating fast... I mumbled, "I don't know..."...

-"Don't overthink it... If it's too much for you, we don't need to define it... we can stay just like this forever..."...

I laughed as I heard "forever. "... Not because it was funny but out of frustration...

-"Why are you laughing?..."

I sighed and smiled sadly. "Because I know that forever isn't real to last." I looked away as I said it, the words tasting bitter on my tongue...

He lifted my head and kissed me on my lips vigorously for a few minutes and I allowed him to be, then pulled away as he was trying to restrict himself to keep going and said, "I'm going to take a shower since I'm all wet... get dressed and sleep ahead... we should wake up early to bring your belongings here...", then left for the bathroom...