Part 17

Since Haru's breakup, he has clung to me all the time. No matter where or what, he would tag along. Haru had changed and acted strangely as the days were passing...

He did not even hang out with his pals as usual and even cut off those with whom he had one nightstand.

Things were changing between us in a way that Haru became even more sensitive to me or my actions, which made me uncomfortable sometimes but also flattered me at the same time.

~

Recently, I caught Haru red-handed while he was peeking at my phone, sitting on the edge of the bed, when I got out of the shower. I rushed to him and snatched my phone out of his hand. "Why are you sneaking into my phone again?!..."

"It kept buzzing, so I picked it up to see who's texting nonstop..." He answered, unfazed.

+"Don't give me dull excuses... You know I don't like this, but you keep repeating it!... "

-"I'm just curious what you're guys talking about all the time!..." He groaned.

+"Can you respect my privacy for once?!!!... "

Haru got up and stepped towards me, irritated. Then he grasped both sides of my head towel and pulled me close to him with it. "Let's dry your hair... You'll get sick with wet hair..." His hands slipped down my arms as I remained frozen in tense, dragging me to the seat in front of the drawer, then pulled the hairdryer out of it. He grabbed my hair with one hand and started drying it with the other.

I mumbled awkwardly, "You've indeed never listened to me..."...

After Haru was done drying my hair, he hugged me from behind and said, "Can't I have all of you?... You're driving me crazy when you're like this..." Squeezed me harder.

My heart pounded hard. "What's this supposed to mean?!~..."

He stepped back, his face a mask of confusion. He shook his head and muttered, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me." He turned away, leaving me alone in the bedroom, and I didn't ask any further.

~

A week later, when I was invited to Taemin's house, he made a big fuss of it. We were still in the office when I told him I couldn't be with him that night...
Haru pushed me towards the wall with force. "Why do you want to be there?..." He asked with an annoyed expression...

+"What kind of bullshit question is that?!... can't I see my friend?..."

-"Can I come?... "

+"No!... it's inappropriate when he doesn't mention anything by himself!"

His grip on my arms was getting stronger...

-"Then invite him to my house so I can be there too... or cancel it..."

+"Why are you doing this?!... You know it's weird, right?!... Stop controlling me!... "

-"I've told you I don't like him!... "

He raised his voice and held me even tighter. I used all my strength to push him away, and he stumbled back...

+" It hurts!!!... Sorry, but I can't accept either of your options..."

As I said this, I was about to walk out of the room when Haru suddenly groaned... I looked back and saw he'd crouched down and grabbed his ankle...

I asked, "What's wrong?!..." Then I came close to him...

-"My ankle got twisted..."

He said, wincing in pain. I helped him get up and offered to take him to the hospital, but he refused...