Part 5

In the blink of an eye, spring came...
Since the weather was perfect, we were having our lunch in the yard every day...
Gathering all together was pretty fun and memorable to me that I still can remember those enjoyable days...

I had so much fun with Haru and our other friends. We were laughing, talking, and enjoying the moment. We shared our stories, and it was a great way to connect with each other.

Those moments were truly special to me.
the tingling feeling on my skin because of the spring breeze...
Cherry blossoms... Clear blue sky...
Haru, with his bright smile, was walking beside me...
All of these things combined made me feel truly alive...

                                 ~

Also, my first kiss happened unexpectedly... at the age of 17 that spring...
It was when Shiwoo, Haru, and I were on our way home...

They were bragging about how experienced they were with girls, kissing and you know other stuff...

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I knew they were just trying to seem cool in front of me, so I was annoyed by their showing off and told them to drop the topic...
being a playboy ain't something to be proud of...

Then Shiwoo said, " Are you jealous because you couldn't even get the chance to confess to your crush before she found a boyfriend?... Just move on... find a new girl... and get out of your virgin zone..."...

Haru's face was like a question mark when he asked, " Crush?!... You've never told me about it..."...
"It's an old story... a one-sided crush on a girl whom I have known since I was 5, but it ended long ago when she got her boyfriend... So it wasn't a hot topic... Shiwoo likes to spout nonsense... ignore him. "... I answered.

We laughed it off and continued on our way.

After we separated from Shiwoo and walked for a while, Haru broke the silence by asking me, "Do you still like her?" Is she in our school?..."...

+"Nah, I know that we weren't meant to be together because she thought of me as a younger brother... She graduated 2 years ago... "

-"Woah!... I didn't know that you had a kink for older ones!..."

+"Stop making fun of me~~... why are we still talking about this?..."

-"So~... you still... haven't had your first kiss yet?~..."

+"Of course Not!!!... I don't wanna..."

As soon as I said that, he didn't let me finish my sentence when he grabbed my neck and pulled me towards himself... then kissed me on my lips... His grip on my neck was so strong that I couldn't breathe...

The whole of my body froze as I was dazed and dumbfounded ...
I couldn't blink because my eyes were wide open...

The same way you feel when a thunderbolt strikes...
I could feel him smooching my lips and gripping me so tightly as he pressed his lips to mine...

After I came to my senses again, I pushed him away forcefully and shouted at him, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!!!!..."

He laughed and said, " Don't you think it's a waste that you still haven't experienced a kiss?... So I gave you a taste of it... "...

I was so mad that I started to hit him on his chest continuously, "What nonsense you're saying!!!... You ruined my first kiss just now!!!... "...

He grasped my wrists. "Hey! Calm down... it's no big deal... why are you making a fuss?!..." he answered.
I said, "Even if it's not important to you... doesn't mean it's the same for me~~...
You didn't let me finish my sentence...
I was about to say I want my first time to be with someone I like... But~..."...
I couldn't say more... He won't get it anyway...