Even if he only joined Class 7, even if he was a delinquent boy before, the problem is that he still has integrity and knows that his brother's women can't touch him!

He was full of anger and tears were streaming down his face.

If I knew that I couldn't talk to you if I was killed, I definitely couldn't help!

Just when he was racking his brains to think about how to win their trust, Ye Ruida's eyes had changed from disgust at the beginning to thoughtfulness to appreciation. He suddenly raised his eyes and looked at the two in the mirror. The figure sighed in relief.

The rebellious teenager has decided to apologize seriously, "I'm sorry-"

"Thanks a lot,"

Wait, this development doesn't seem right.

Wu Qiong: ? ? ?

He looked at Ye Ruida with a confused look, and everyone in Class 7 also looked at Ye Ruida with a confused look. The red-haired boy squinted his eyes, and he didn't smile, his expression was serious and serious. At this moment, he turned his head solemnly and patted his shoulder with burning eyes, "Good brother, it's really hard for you! The organization will always remember you. credit."

Wu Qiong: ? ? ?

Otherwise, he still beat himself up, right? This is really terrifying.

Ye Ruida sighed again, this scene in front of him is just a reason to go with Brother Zhang to hook up with the mistress, isn't it just to use the color to hook up with the little girl, and then lure people away from Brother Zhang? Since everyone couldn't convince Zhang Xueyuan, of course we had to start with Xiao Yue.

It's a real learning experience! He understands it faster than the first younger brother of the royal family. Even though Brother Zhang has demonstrated it, he is still ignorant. He is really incompetent!

The red-haired boy looked at Wu Qiong in the mirror. He was tall and handsome. Although he looked a little gloomy and dangerous, it could also be understood as an alternative charm. I heard that today's girls really like this kind of boy who is awkward in his mouth and has a good heart.

I almost misunderstood him!

Ye Ruida, who felt that everything was figured out, "enthusiastically" explained all this to the students in the seventh class. One or two of the seven classmates calmed down. After all, there was a precedent for Brother Zhang. It is not difficult to understand. No, to be precise, after having Brother Zhang, their acceptance of the lower limit of human behavior has made a qualitative leap.

The key is...

This is a good man!

Jin Yuze, who was still angry just now, came up and hit Wu Qiong's chest with a bear's paw. He smiled honestly, and said with some guilt: "I'm sorry, brother, I originally thought you wanted to put a cuckold on Brother Zhang. That's right, I misunderstood you."

"You used to show a cold face to Brother Zhang. I thought you didn't like Brother Zhang very much, but I didn't expect you to be sullen, brother!"

"It's your fault! I'm sorry."

"You really have a heart-to-heart with our seventh class. Good brother, everyone has read you right!"

Wu Qiong was expressionless.

Sure enough, those who follow Zhang Xueyuan can't expect to have any brains.

He dragged his extremely tired body, looked at Zhang Xueyuan, who was sleeping on his stomach behind him, watched Ye Ruida preach his 'what he did' to the whole class, and watched everyone look at him from danger to kindness...

While feeling tired, Wu Qiong pursed her lips, and her drooping eyes showed a little relief, in fact...

Kind of fun? At least it's not the same as the painful high school like a concentration camp that I imagined. The whole seven classes are very united and a little fun. From the beginning, he did not target himself, which was not the same as the "flying and domineering" he imagined.

He suddenly felt someone patted him from behind, Wu Qiong turned his head with a cold face - Geng Wenshu, who has always been alienated, looked at him, his eyes were no longer cold, and his voice was warm, and sincerely said, "Thank you. you."

Wu Qiong: ...

Thank you ghost! I just want to put a cuckold on Zhang Xueyuan, right? ! Please be normal, okay? It's okay to be rude as usual!

..................

When Zhang Xueyuan woke up, he was shocked to realize that everyone's attitude towards Wu Qiong was much better.

"Wu Qiong, go and play!"

"Wu Qiong, have you done your physics homework? I have an English homework here. Can you copy it for you? Don't worry, I will definitely change it when I copy it."

"Don't listen to him. The last time he said he was going to change it, he copied his name as it was."

Zhang Xueyuan: ...you have only slept for so long, and everyone in your class has betrayed? ! only...

Why is Wu Qiong in front of her face ashen, with a look of indigestion?