𝑌/𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒

Почніть із самого початку

Dorm:
Lumikuinen Minka (Formally Ramshackle Dorm)

Grade:
Freshmen

Class:
Class A (No.9)

Club:
None

Best Subject:
Protection

❄︎
Preferences

Hobbies:
The Arts;
Fine Art
Tea Ceremony
Design
Embroidery
Composing and Singing Songs

Pet Peeves:
Imperfection (Though she tries to be tolerated when there are small mistakes)
People treat her like she's above them. (She is, but way too humble. This doesn't occur to the aristocracy)

Favorite Food:
Spicy or Sweet Flavors

Least Favorite Food:
Bitter Flavors

Talent:
Unconsciously looking beautiful
Unconsciously drawing animals toward her
Cooking and Baking
Songwriting and Singing
Master of any Instrument

❄︎
Appearance

Elysia[Y/n] is a young-looking maiden with a doll-like appearance who is considerably shorter than most, with only being 5 ft tall with a petite, voluptuous figure and skin as white as snow

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Elysia[Y/n] is a young-looking maiden with a doll-like appearance who is considerably shorter than most, with only being 5 ft tall with a petite, voluptuous figure and skin as white as snow. She has long snow white silky smooth hair that fades to a periwinkle color. Both of her eyes are an icy blue gradient that resembles an ice crystal with vertical-slit pupils and white eyelashes. Her lips are naturally blue in color due to being a spirit of winter with icy blue eyeliner makeup.

Like her winter spirit origins, Elysia[Y/n] has features that add to her natural ethereal beauty, she has pointed elf-like ears and icy white horns that resemble ice branches (like Dan Heng's horns), along with snow white feathered wings that has ice particles on them, making the ice glimmer underneath the light. She is able to hide or put them away, and to accommodate them, her clothes usually have a bare back. She also has a glistening serpentine tail with fluff at the end of her tail that matches her hair.

Sharp fangs and a long spirit's tongue are shown when she opens her mouth. She also ice crystal scales on her body, more specifically, on the side of her eyes, hips, pelvis, wrists, waist, and inner thighs. Elysia[Y/n] is often seen with a cold and indifferent expression as her eyes lost their light in them, being as dull yet mysteriously beautiful like a doll.

Lastly, Elysia[Y/n] has a mark at the center of her chest in shape of the Flower of Eternity called "Heart of Aurora".

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.