Chapter 43: Kidnapper Anonymous

Start from the beginning

"I could, but it's fun to watch you struggle." He smirks at me, and I use my wind to lift myself up in the air, taking him with me as he yelps in fear. "Alright, alright, put me down and I'll let you go." I do so with a smirk, feeling the scarf unravel itself and go back into his hands. "Man, I feel sorry for your boyfriend."

"What, why?" I ask in utter confusion, dropping my guard at the random thought. Of course he used that distraction to wrap me up and pin me to the ground, his smirking face looming over me.

"Because you seem to hate getting wrapped up in bonds. I may have ruined a bedroom adventure for him." He says cockily, and my face blushes at his blunt words. However, I still manage to find the weakness in his attack since he did it too fast and it was sloppy, so I got out of his bonds and wrapped them around him, switching our position and slamming him down.

"Or maybe I just want to tie him up instead." I smirk at my pinned friend, watching his slightly pink face groan at my words. "Never try and out kink me. I am, as Mineta constantly calls me, a perverted goddess."

"Get back to work." Aizawa calls out, and I release the boy quickly, his flustered but annoyed face making me chuckle as I help him up. "And stop flirting."

"How does he still ship us?" I ask my friend in bewilderment, resuming our fighting position. Shinso shrugs, sending out his attack with better precision than the last one.

"Maybe because we keep talking about tying people up in bed." Shinso says casually as he throws me into the wall, my back angled to take the brunt of the hit.

"Fair point." I groan out in pain. "It's been hours of this, can't we move to a different move?" I complain to my teacher, and he stares straight at me.

"I never said you couldn't cushion your impacts with wind. Your pain is your own fault." Aizawa says coolly to me, and my jaw drops. I've literally been getting slammed around for hours and he only just now mentions this?

"Demon lord." I whisper out, then groan at the fact that he's right. Normally, he'll just tell us whether or not we can use quirks. It was my own fault for assuming I couldn't. "Sadistic, clever, evil demon lord."

By the time I got back to the dorms, everyone was asleep. I stumbled my way to bed, collapsing without even taking a shower because I was so exhausted.

But of course, I woke up a few short hours later because of another nightmare. My body hurt way too much to even entertain the thought of night training, so I decided to reach out to others instead. I sent out a text first to Inasa, then to Eijiro after I didn't hear back from my brother. After not hearing back from my boyfriend either, I decided to test if Bakugo's offer was legit.

Eye of the Storm 🌪️: Hey, any chance your offer is still good to talk?

His reply was so instant, I knew he was already awake.

TNT 🧨: Yeah. Meet in the living room?

Eye of the Storm 🌪️: Thanks, I'll head down now.

I went downstairs after that. I beat Bakugo there, so I made us some of the fancy calming tea that Makoto loves so much. I had just finished preparing the beverage when I heard footsteps behind me.

"I made tea." I smile at my friend, pouring the tea and handing him a cup before we both took a spot on the couch. He sat normally on his side, but I perched sideways to lean against the arm rest, my knees tucked up to my chest. Someone, I think Koda judging by the animal print, left a blanket out so I tossed that over myself. "My caretaker makes this for me when one of us is stressed. Or for when we irritate him too much. It's fairly calming."