Over there, Xin Qi laughed: "You can take me earlier.   Let’s fly.”

    “I’m afraid you’ll get sick in the air, so I’ll invite you only after I’ve practiced well enough and the flight is stable enough.”

   “ So, now is the time?”

    “Yes. Do you want to go?”

    "Go. If you dare to go, why don't I go?"

    On Saturday morning, Xin Qi drove to the takeoff field on the north slope of the Tianying Mountain Base. Jeans, wearing aviator sunglasses, full of punk style.

    She doesn't know if it was because of the light or because of his body, his face was a little pale, as if he had just come out of prison and hadn't seen the sun for a long time.

    Min Hui was very confident at first, but when she saw that his expression was wrong, she couldn't help feeling a little nervous: "Xin Qi, are you sure you want to fly?"

" Sure."

    His mood was very stable.

    "Your face is a little pale, do you need... some sedatives?"

    "No need."

    "Today's weather is very good, with no clouds in the sky, and the wind speed is stable. The updraft on this slope is quite strong, and we can fly very high."

    "Great."

    He whistled happily .

    After laying out the umbrella, Min Hui carefully helped him put on the helmet and straps. 

   After checking the whole body up and down several times, she said: "Are you ready?"

    Xin Qi nodded.

    "I said one, two, three, and then run forward together. One, two, three——"

    The two leaned forward vigorously, and after trotting about ten steps, the paraglider was inflated and lifted into the air.

    Under the action of the airflow, the parachute swayed, rising up and drifting towards the valley. Min Hui held the control circle with both hands, and flew higher and higher with Xin Qi.

    A cold wind blew, and she shivered for a while. The wind in the air was stronger than expected, and it was whining in her ears.

    In the golden autumn, there are many mountains and green valleys, with a large lake on the left and towering peaks on the right. Clouds and shadows pass by the ground, birds chirp in the forest, and springs in the mountains meander. The farmland of Xingluo Banner is spread out like a huge cassock in front of you.

    "Are you cold?" Min Hui asked.

    "It's not cold, how about you?"

    "It's a little cold, but it's okay."

    He took off his scarf, stretched his arms, turned around and tied them around her neck.

    The scarf was warm and had a faint citrus scent.

    "Look over there - there's a big bird!"

     Min Hui pointed to a dark shadow in the east and shouted.

    The black shadow flew closer and closer, and before she could see it clearly, it staggered with them above the parachute.

    "An eagle." Xin Qi said.