39.Watch

Half an hour later, Min Hui returned the computer to Xin Qi: "It's fixed."     "

   " Dropbox?  " He opened the window, and returned the computer in his hand to Min Hui, "Thank you."  

     He was sitting beside her, with the faint citrus scent still on his body, and she felt like she had walked into the fruit forest again in a trance. However, he didn't intend to talk to her much, he typed like flying, and concentrated on answering the email.

   After a while, he turned around and glanced at her, only to find that she was silently in a daze, and handed her his mobile phone: "Can you fix this?"

   "I'll try."

   "The     power     -on password is 0627."

    He said casually .  Min Hui's face turned pale, and her spine felt a chill. 

    She imagined that this number was repeated countless times at her fingertips, and at the same time flashed the back view of Su Tian taking off the lifebuoy and jumping into the Mushui River.   

   The two monitors that captured Su Tian were far away from her, and she couldn't see the front face clearly at all. The most clear thing was the back.

    He must have looked back and forth many times like her, trying to find clues. The day Su Tian disappeared was June 27th. It seems that Xin Qi has no intention of forgiving her in his whole life. She glanced at him quietly, sure that she was thinking too much, and reporting this string of numbers was just an unintentional move.

    Xin Qi was concentrating on replying to work emails, typing quickly, and never pressing the delete key.  His iPhone is silver-gray, the latest model, without a protective case, no film, very thin and slightly heavy, and his body temperature still remains on it. She touched the screen with her hand, and there were two cracks on it when he threw it. She tapped it lightly, and a blue screen appeared. Insert the USB, enter the Itunes mode, after the computer restarts, the screen lights up and enters the normal page.

    "It's ready to use." She returned the phone to him. He took it and threw it beside the computer .

    " It's time."

    "It's already twelve o'clock." She corrected, "Is your watch in North America time?"

    He glanced again and said, "It should be Beijing time, but it seems that this watch is also broken."

    "Can a mechanical watch break?"

    Everything on Xin Qi's body is not cheap, and the watch is no exception.

    "I've dropped it a few times."

    He took off the watch and stuffed it into her hand, "Take it."

    Su Quan likes clocks and watches. She thought he didn't want them anymore, so he gave them to Su Quan as a toy.

   She was about to thank him, but unexpectedly he said: "Fix it."

    Seeing her silent for a long time, he said, "Since you can repair computers and mobile phones, you must be able to repair watches, right? You are a descendant of craftsmen and craftsmen, so you must have strong hands-on skills."

    "Before I have repaired a few... classmate’s watches.”

    It was an ordinary watch with a silver dial and a black leather strap, with four small dials inside, a brand she had never heard of. The pointer stopped, and she patted the watch case vigorously: "Maybe it's stuck somewhere. I don't have a screwdriver, so I have to go home and repair it."