46.1-Borrow Money

The money that Min Hui could get out was 400,000.

    She didn't have many friends in the first place, and among them, there were only two people who had a good income and were close enough to borrow money: Zhou Ru Ji and Cao Mu. Cao Mu didn't have enough money herself, and needed to borrow money from relatives, so Min Hui had to go to Zhou Ru Ji.

    The two made an appointment to meet at the Shangdao Coffee next to the hospital. Min Hui had a thin face and couldn't speak directly, so she asked about Zi Zhu's condition first.

    "It's not good."

         Zhou Ru Ji sighed, "It's been fully transferred. I didn't dare to tell her, but she is very obedient, she does what I says, and she is very cooperative."

   He looked tired, dark and thin, his face There are two distinct dark circles. 

   Min Hui understands the surgeon's expression, "not very good" means "it's about to die".

    "Are you able to come here alone? I've been taking it easy at work recently, so I'll go over and take care of her at night?"

  "  No need. She's a beauty-loving person, and she's out of shape now. I don't want you to see her , and the dance troupe won’t meet when they come.”

    “What about her parents, did you tell them?”

    “They know, they came here from Xinjiang.”

      Zhou Ru Ji said, “Now her parents are mainly taking care of her. The health of the couple is good, they are both soldiers, they are sad, but they are still very strong on the surface. It is a pity that they did not have a child with her, otherwise, the old man still has a thought, so that they will not disappear as soon as they leave."

     Zhou Ru Ji Performing hundreds of surgeries a year, he always joked to Min Hui that most of his patients would die within a year, and only a few could recover and be discharged. People who see life and death are more open to death. It was the first time that Min Hui heard a hint of crying from his words.

    "How about you," Zhou Ru Ji asked, "how are you and Xin Qi?"

    "Not much, that's it."

    "I think he still cares about Quan Quan."

    "He can accept Quan Quan, but... You can't accept me just yet."

    "Take your time, you are all healthy, you can spend your whole life falling in love."

      He said, "or, spend your whole life fighting."

   There was a sense of desolation in his smile.

    Min Hui could only smile wryly.

    "By the way, you said you have something to do with me?"

    "No...it's nothing, I just want to thank you," Min Hui thought about it, but couldn't say it, "These days Quan Quan was hospitalized, thanks to your care."

    "He's my son, he should be."

  ,Zhou Ru Ji looked at her with more scrutiny in his eyes, "Tell me, what else is there?" "No more..."

     "Why are you hesitating with  me? You look full of worries."

    Min Hui had no choice but to say: "Ru Ji, I wanted to borrow money from you."

    She repeated Cao Mu's plan: "I didn't expect that Zi Zhu's illness is so serious now. I also need money, so I’d better find another way, if it’s too bad, I’ll quit.”