45.1-Hornet

After three consecutive nights without working overtime, Min Hui finally came back to life with full blood. She remembered that when Su Quan was hospitalized, Xin Qi asked her to repair the broken watch, but she promised to repair it, but never did it. Now the time is relaxed, and Su Quan is also a "dismantling" like her, so the mother and son spent two nights opening the watch with a set of special screwdrivers for clocks and watches to expose the movement. Parts are taken apart one by one.

    She thought it was a simple matter, but she didn't expect that this seemingly ordinary watch could never be put back together after it was taken apart. 

  Min Hui disassembled and reassembled, reassembled and disassembled, but in the end there was always one or two parts left, which could not be inserted no matter what. She wanted to return the repaired watch to Xin Qi while going to Bei Jing for a meeting, but it seemed that it was too late, so she had to temporarily put all the parts into a shoe box.

    Going home the next day, Min Hui dug out the shoe box and wanted to continue assembling, dumbfounded.

    Probably because she thought her mother was discarded, Su Quan found a large ball of yellow plasticine and a thin wire from nowhere, and twisted the parts on the watch together to make a "Transformers" watch. Bumblebee".

    Although it looks weird, from a distance, the playful expressions are all there, and it's quite similar.

    Min Hui was so angry that she let out an "aww" and yelled at her son, "Quan Quan, mom said, don't mess with dad's watch! Look at you, mom won't be able to put it back after it's done like this!"

    It was the first time Su Quan was reprimanded by his mother since his illness. Her voice was still so loud, so he burst into tears immediately.

    Fearing that he would cry badly, Min Hui had no choice but to hold him in her arms and said softly: "Don't cry at all, you can't do this next time, go to your own room to play for a while, and mother will fix it later."

     Coaxed to quiet down, Min Hui returned to the study, took the "Bumblebee" in her hand, and looked at it carefully for five minutes, feeling a burst of despair in her heart. The parts of this watch are small and delicate, with a lot of pores, and it is extremely difficult to remove and clean after being wrapped in plasticine. Playing with such a small child all afternoon, and after being cleaned by the nanny in the middle, she is not sure that all the parts are there, and she can’t put them back together. Why doesn’t she just buy a new one and return it to Xin Qi.

    She checked it online, and she couldn't help but sight again: This appearance is not amazing, but the price is amazing - Baobo Zodiac limited edition, the price is more than 600,000, Xin Qi also said that it is not expensive, it is like wearing a small apartment in the hand.

    If she can't afford it, leave it to professionals to repair it, and there may be hope. 

Min Hui hurriedly called the watch shop to explain the situation. When the clerk heard that it had been made like this, he said it could not be repaired. A normal tourbillon watch has more than 200 parts, but this watch has 464 parts. It is also inlaid with thirty-nine gemstones. It is suggested that she try her luck in Blancpain stores in Beijing and Shanghai.

    Putting down the phone, Min Hui rummaged through the box, found a small medical camera, and was about to dig out the parts from the plasticine bit by bit, when the phone rang, and a video request from Xin Qi appeared.

    "What happened to Quan Quan? He was crying alone in the bedroom." Xin Qi asked.

    Min Hui hurried to the bedroom and saw Su Quan sitting on the bed, hugging the pillow, covering his eyes with his hands, sobbing intermittently, shrugging his small shoulders.