42.2

Cao Mu looked worried, "If I were him, I would choose to stay far away." 

    Although Min Hui and Cao Mu don't like He Hai Xiang, they have to admit that He Hai Xiang will play an important role in the merger. With his extensive network and relationship with the headquarters, he should be able to influence the decision of the headquarters.

  Cao Mu seems Seeing her concerns, she said with a smile: "There is a special department in the headquarters to deal with mergers and acquisitions, and He Hai Xiang will not participate in the negotiations. Money is needed in the future, so there is only one principle: the highest price gets it. "

    "I have a feeling that the rain is about to come. " 

    Min Hui glanced at the white clouds outside the window.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here." 

   Cao Mu smiled, pinched her face, "Hey, what mask did you use recently, your face is so moist and tender?"

    "It's the boxes you gave me last time—the ex-boyfriend's mask—and I haven't run out yet. " 

    Min Hui cherishes her appearance, and often writes programs while applying facial masks. Cao Mu also has similar interests. The two often exchange skin care experiences.

    " It's a meeting, let's go. "

    Min Hui thought to herself, since Yin Xu didn't confess, she didn't want to press her hard. The future of Bai'an is unknown, and for the survival of the team, she and Cao Mu will have a war. At this moment, it is better to have one less thing than one more thing.

    ** *

    At the regular meeting, He Hai Xiang announced that Bai'an was about to sell. In order to stabilize the morale of the army, he repeatedly promised to pay close attention to the progress and reassure everyone that he would help Bai'an find a good husband.

   At the same time, he also hoped that Everyone can cooperate with the headquarters to do a series of work before the merger, including evaluation and evidence collection, due diligence, etc.

  The atmosphere in the company is tense and people are in panic. None of this has affected Min Hui. For the deadline, she frantically wrote the program.

    Lunch time Min Hui unexpectedly received a call from Deng Chen,

    "I want to see you, is it convenient? "

     Deng Chen asked, "It only takes ten minutes for you." 

    " What's the matter, can't you say it on the phone? "

    "I have something to give to you. I'm in the coffee shop on the second floor. Come down?"

    Min Hui remembered that he had a branch in Bin Cheng, and he probably came here often, so she said, "Okay."

    This is her first time. When she saw Deng Chen for the second time, he didn't seem to have changed, only slightly bald. Still wearing a black Tang suit and carrying a black suitcase, he looks like a spy in the movie during the Republic of China.

    "Long time no see," he still had that mysterious expression, "how are you?"

    "Very good, how about you?"

    "Very good too."

    After the greetings, Deng Chen coughed, "Xin Qi asked me to come over for something Let's talk to you about his son."

    Min Hui raised her eyebrows: "Why doesn't he come here by himself?"

    "He's back to Bei Jing."