5.2

"Myopia, to a strange country, the language barrier, and the cultural difference is so big... His life must be very difficult, and he needs to adapt for a long time, right? When he got used to it, the orphanage here was also disbanded. "

    "But," Min Hui said, "the person who adopts him should leave his address and phone number when going through the formalities." 

    " At that time, the orphanage had few people and many things, and the management was chaotic. There was no professional file arrangement. After several relocations, many materials were lost. Some people tried to check the files before, but they couldn't find them at all. Besides, the address and phone number are people's privacy, and if they need to be kept secret, even if they have them, they will not be given to you by Yi Yi. "

    The bell for class rang, and Teacher Han looked at her watch: "Are there any questions? I have a class below. "

    Min Hui quickly said: "The last question, Mrs. Han, do you know where Xin Qi and Su Tian ate ice cream for the first time? I only know of a bridge. "

   Where do children in orphanages usually eat ice cream? Teacher Han  frowned and thought about it, and said, "Although these children are orphans, there are still many opportunities to eat ice cream. As long as there are major events, such as watching movies, spring outings, condolence performances, and festivals, it is possible to eat ice cream. "

    "It should have been when they were very young. " 

    "Ten or twenty years ago, the chances might have been a little less, and there must have been several times a year. Does anyone know where she ate it for the first time? Who remembers these things? "

    Min Hui tore off a piece of paper from her notebook, wrote her mobile phone number and handed it to her: "Thank you for telling me this. If you think of anything else, especially about ice cream, give me a call." 

    ***

    Although the investigation in Haiyuan City did not obtain key information, from another aspect, Min Hui learned more about Su Tian and Xin Qi. The narrators have different perspectives, but they complement each other. Su Tian The past with Xin Qi is like an ink painting in the hands of a master. After a few strokes, it gradually becomes clear.

    Min Hui began to imagine this boy wearing thick glasses, with a pale face and purple lips when he was angry.

    There are too many reasons for him not being able to fulfill the contract:

    ——He couldn't live the agreed meeting time.

    — another love.

    ——If he doesn't live well, he will be ashamed to see others.

    ——Or, it was just a kid bragging, and he can't remember it anymore... ***

    Min Hui returned to Yongquan City, hoping to find more employees who used to work in the orphanage, and to find out more about Su Tian News, people have found a few, but with little success. No one knows more than Teacher Han, and everyone has no impression of Su Tian, ​​except that she follows Xin Qi all day long. Everyone was very impressed with Xin Qi, because he was the champion of the chess game, and it was a sensational news in the orphanage and even his elementary school.

    The descriptions of these two people are also different. Some say Su Tian is cheerful, some say Su Tian is dull, some say Xin Qi is mischievous, some say Xin Qi is arrogant...

    In short, she is the inconspicuous and unknown girl; he is the one who talks back and is difficult to teach boy.

    Everyone knows that they are together every day, go to school together, eat together, play together, as close as a couple.