21.My Love

Cao Mu's house is on the far left of the townhouse, with two floors of 180 square meters, four bedrooms, two living rooms and two bathrooms. The decoration is very delicate. 

   Yin Xu took them upstairs and downstairs to visit. It was the first time to come to the leader's house, Min Hui was a bit cramped, but Zhou Ru Ji was acquainted, so he saw a few pieces of furniture in the living room and asked Yin Xu where he bought them from. Then he took a fancy to his refrigerator and washing machine, and asked how the performance was, and Yin Xu answered them one by one, like a few treasures.

    "Mr. Yin—"

    "Call me Yin Xu."

    "Yin Xu, do you like playing tennis?"

   Zhou Ru Ji looked curiously at a photo on the wall, on which Yin Xu was holding a tennis racket.

    "I'm a tennis player. I used to be on the provincial team, but I got injured and retired."

   "Then where do you work now?" Min Hui asked.

    "I worked as a tennis coach in a club for several years, and then I resigned. We have two children, and Cao Mu couldn't take care of them at all, so I contracted out all the family affairs and let her concentrate on work."

   Yin Xu smiled and took a picture. Patting the flour on the apron, "The main reason is that she earns more than me. If I go to work and she resigns, our whole family will have to sleep on the street."

    Min Hui was slightly surprised. Among the men she knew, no one dared to admit that he was a full-time baby daddy, let alone someone who confessed so frankly and calmly like Yin Xu.

    "Ha, when you say that, I'm so scared that I don't dare to have a child." Zhou Ru Ji couldn't help but glance at Min Hui, "Really? There are so many things in the family with two children?"

   "That's not it I won’t talk about the 24-hour full company when I was a baby. Let’s talk about it now: my son has swimming classes, painting classes, basketball classes, violin classes and taekwondo classes every week, and my daughter has piano classes, recitation classes, and gymnastics classes , ballet class and badminton class. Different times and different places. After dinner, I sent them out to study and then picked them up. It was after nine o’clock. Cao Mu originally wanted them to have the same class, so I took it easy. But the two children didn't do it at all, because their interests are completely different, and we parents can't be partial, so we have to be satisfied."

    Yin Xu sighed after finishing speaking, "Fortunately, I was born as an athlete and ran around. I don't feel tired either."

    Min Hui smiled and asked: "Then you and Mr. Cao met in the tennis club , didn't you?" 

   "You can learn it. Don’t call me Boss Cao at home, call me Sister Cao.” Yin Xu smiled and led them to sit on the sofa in the living room, and poured a glass of juice for each of them, “This is freshly squeezed watermelon juice , drink more. Cao Mu will be here soon. I still have the last two dishes, which will be ready in ten minutes.”

    Zhou Ru Ji immediately said, “Can I help?”

    " It's done." After Yin Xu finished speaking, he turned and went to the kitchen, and after a while, the range hood rang loudly.

    Min Hui looked around, looked at the crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and sighed: "Don't say, Sister Cao Mu really has good taste. How much does such a big crystal chandelier cost? Thousands of dollars?"

      "It's more than a few thousand dollars,"  Zhou Ruji whispered, "Don't look at how far it is from the city center, because the school district is good, and the house price is not much cheaper at all. A real estate like this will cost more than nine million yuan for a set. If there is only one person in the family earning money, the mortgage will The pressure is still quite high."