26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon

The winter months in Bin Cheng are not too cold. The weather forecast said that there would be light snow on Monday. When we went out early in the morning, there was indeed a thin layer of snowflakes on the ground. Min Hui knows everything, but she can't drive. It's not that she can't open it, but she dare not open it. Within ten minutes of holding the steering wheel, she would quickly lose her mind because of this or that. She was afraid that she would run a red light and hit a pedestrian. She decided not to learn to drive in this life, and just wait patiently for the emergence of driverless cars. If there is an emergency, Min Hui has a small e-donkey, so it is easy to take Su Quan with her. 

   The area around Qingteng Garden is a famous business district. Universities and hospitals are within easy reach, and Bai’an is also nearby. Life is very convenient. If she drive, it is difficult to find a parking space and the parking fee is also expensive, so it is not a problem to not have a car Big pity.

    It only takes ten minutes to walk from the apartment to the kindergarten. Along the way, Su Quan excitedly chased the snowflakes falling from the sky, ran and jumped, and met a neighbor walking his dog, and he played with the dog for a long time. sent to kindergarten. Seeing that she would arrive at Bai'an in ten minutes, Min Hui wore little clothes and was too cold, so she decided to go to the Starbucks on the corner to have a cup of coffee to warm up before going to work.

    The heating in the cafe was fully turned on, and Min Hui sat down on a single sofa with coffee in hand, turned on the computer and replied to a few emails, half a cup of coffee poured into her belly, and her numb hands returned to body temperature.

    At this moment, a tall man walked in through the glass revolving door, although it was only a silhouette, because it was very close to Min Hui's seat, she immediately noticed it, and her body froze.

    The man is tall and imposing. He wears a long black wool coat with soft fabric and single-breasted design. Inside is a gray suit, white shirt, dark blue checked tie, and a gray checked scarf. There is a high standard of business style.

    He ordered a cup of coffee, picked up a newspaper, and was about to find a seat to sit down when he looked up and saw Min Hui. He went straight to the sofa opposite her and sat down.

    Min Hui's face was so dark that it couldn't get any darker. Her first impulse was to kick this man out of the door, but as time passed, she was able to hold herself. After all, she was also a middle-level backbone, and she had children. It seems that there is no poise to go crazy on the occasion.

    She took a sip of coffee calmly, pretending not to know him.

    The man's face is narrow, with strong masseter muscles, and a pair of eagle-like eyes. He is handsome and at the same time gives a sense of majesty. His gaze is full of distance.

    "Min Hui," the man shook the newspaper in his hand, as if reminding her that there was someone in front of her, "Long time no see     ."

     "Angry at me?"

    Min Hui sneered silently.

    "Four years ago, if you hadn't cornered me, I wouldn't have been your enemy. Why bother, Minhui."

          "..."

         "Did I tell you on the first day of the interview: 'A successful There are always two things in the person of a person: smile and silence.'"

    "..."

    "Why can't you learn? Why do you have to choose anger and shouting?"

    "..."