44.1- Cinnamon Cake

24 hours before the deadline, Min Hui finally completed the diabetes screening function of GS1.0, leaving a full day for the final test. Yuan Lai Headquarters was grandly launched the next day, and various channels were announced and played in turn, causing quite a stir in the industry. 

   At the same time, Yuan Lai began to send promotion materials about Bai An to many potential acquirers. Interested buyers are welcome to inquire and ask for the first round of bidding documents.

    The work went so smoothly, in addition to Min Hui's desperate overtime, it was also due to the full cooperation of Xin Qi's "nanny" team. 

    The two nannies took turns to work, Yun Lu prepared three meals a day, plus tutoring every day, five days a week, Su Quan's life, study and play were fully arranged. 

    The nanny said that Xin Qi would find time to make video calls with his son every day, but Min Hui was too busy with work to have a chance to talk to him. 

   When she came back from get off work at night, the child was so tired that she only had the energy to sleep. She only needed to tell the story for three minutes and Su Quan fell asleep.

    Life is so good.

    The only fly in the ointment is: Yin Xu has not confessed so far. Seeing Cao Mu talking and laughing happily and looking normal every day at work made Min Hui feel like she was harboring a ghost.

    After driving Ye Xiao Zhen away, Min Hui called the "Work-Study Center" of the Student Affairs Office of Ben Cheng University the next day to report Ye Xiao Zhen's bad behavior and attached the recording evidence. 

    After that, it was reported to the administrative office of the Department of Journalism. The answer over there is that it will be dealt with seriously after investigation. Three days later, the Office of Academic Affairs called Min Hui, saying that because Ye Xiao Zhen's actions had damaged the school's reputation and had a negative impact on others, she would be given a "one-time demerit" penalty and her tutoring qualifications would be revoked.

   Various awards and eligibility for various scholarships and bursaries. Ye Xiao Zhen never contacted Jia Jun again, and Cao Mu also found an excuse to resign, and the trouble was over.

    The hard work has just ended, and Bai An has also entered the preparation period for mergers and acquisitions. 

   Min Hui, as the R&D director, will complete the work plan for this year step by step in addition to cooperating with publicity and demonstrations. She herself does not participate in the specific affairs of mergers and acquisitions, and there is a special working group at the headquarters. 

;When it comes to Bai'an, He Hai Xiang, Cao Mu and Yan Cheng Li, the company's chief financial officer, will coordinate with the team to prepare various materials, write information memorandums, and so on.

    So, Cao Mu complained every day that she was too busy to fly, while Min Hui was relatively relaxed. Taking advantage of the big weekend, she led the team to Phoenix Mountain.

    Su Quan accompanied her all the way, and everyone had a good time playing for three days. She went to work on Monday full of energy, and the dark circles under her eyes have faded a lot. 

   After the regular meeting, He Hai Xiang called Min Hui to the office, and said with a smile: "Go to Bei Jing on a business trip on Friday, AIMax China Intelligent Elite Summit, the headquarters needs to expand the influence of GS1.0, and I have arranged a forum and a presentation for you.  You have to behave well and make Bai'an proud!"