50.1-Report

"Then you are the last one to say?" Tang Jiangong put on a discussion tone.

    "Okay." Min Hui nodded readily, as long as she can make a report, it doesn't matter who comes first.

    People in the scientific and technological circles are very punctual, and the three colleagues have finished their reports one after another within their own time frame.

   It is Min Hui's turn soon, and Tang Jiangong needs to introduce him as usual. He smiled slightly, turned up the volume of the microphone, and said to everyone: "This is the end of today's report. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, Teacher Min Hui's report is temporarily canceled. If you have any questions, you can find them in private after the meeting. She discusses—"

    Everyone was stunned, a meeting of the scale of AiMax usually takes several months to prepare, and it is not impossible to cancel the report temporarily, but the reporter is already sitting, canceling it in front of her, really It's rude.

    Cao Mu was the first to stand up to object: "Mr. Host, Teacher Min Hui was originally scheduled to be the first to give the report, but you changed her to the last one, and now you have to cancel it. There are four teachers in this report, and she is the only one. One is a woman, may I ask, are you openly discriminating against women?"

    Tang Jiangong froze for a while as soon as he buttoned his hat. After a while, he said: "Please don't get me wrong, we have communicated with Teacher Min Hui in advance about the cancellation of the report - but she couldn't understand and was unwilling to cooperate."

   With Tang Jiangong's status in the industry, no one has ever Dare to confront him head-on, his face became gloomy for a while, and his tone became tough.

    Min Hui strode to the front of the podium, picked up the microphone, and looked at everyone calmly: "My report is actually very short, and it won't take up much of your time. Those who are interested can stay."

    "Now I announce that the meeting will be adjourned. "

   Tang Jiangong drank, stood up, took his thermos, and walked away.

    There was an uproar in the venue, some left and some stayed, and the majority remained.

    Min Hui quickly connected the projector, took the remote control in her hand, and said loudly: "Good afternoon, I'm Min Hui. Everyone knows that in the entertainment industry, people pursue gossip, while in the scientific world, we pursue truth. Einstein once said: Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life thinking that it is a fool. Today I am such a fish, please give me a piece of water, I will prove that I am not an idiot."

    Suddenly, there was a burst of sparse applause from the audience.

    "Now, please let me introduce the latest product of Bai'an Hi-Tech, the GS1.0 intelligent auxiliary diagnosis and treatment system..."

    Min Hui calmly spoke to the PPT page on the projection, and began to speak confidently.

    ***

    Min Hui's report only took 20 minutes, and before she had time to drink water, she was surrounded by everyone. Some asked for on-site consultation, some asked for an introduction, some asked for a trial system from a hospital, and some invited a lecture from a university—she answered them enthusiastically. She stayed among the crowd for nearly an hour before being dragged into a side hall by Cao Mu. There, she answered some technical questions to Xie Anpei, the boss of Fenglin Capital.

    At the end, Cao Mu excitedly told her: "Fenglin Capital, I have already negotiated with Xie Anpei. He was very excited after hearing your report, and he is willing to invest 60 million and give the team 28% of the shares. Plus the other two A private equity fund, plus our own money, has a total of 132 million, which should be enough for bidding."