34.1-Dad

From the first time he saw Xin Qi, Zhou Ru Ji knew that there was something between him and Min Hui.

    He noticed the resemblance between father and son at the first time, and he couldn't help feeling a little resentful in his heart. It is said that there is no secret between the husband and wife. After four years of marriage, Min Hui never said who the biological father of his son is. Zhou Ru Ji kept his promise and never asked questions. He naturally likes confident and mysterious women, and he was attracted to Yao Zi Zhu because of this temperament. But the two have been together for so long, and he has fulfilled his father's obligations to Su Quan seriously. Min Hui never said anything, making him feel that this biological father is a time bomb, and he will come back sooner or later to play a scene of confessing relatives. This also led to the fact that although the relationship between the two is close, it can never reach the point of "talking about everything". After all, it is not the product of passion and love, and there is always something between them.

   Unexpectedly, they divorced before this issue was resolved. Zhou Ru Ji liked Su Quan very much and regarded him as his son, but after all, he moved away and had less and less contact with the child, and the child had no memory. If it wasn't for this illness, he would almost withdraw from the historical stage of Min Hui's family.

    So Zhou Ru Ji felt that since the child's biological father came back, he would naturally have to reunite with Min Hui, so he was a bit redundant here, so he smiled and said,  Dad No. When Hui heard this, she thought that there was still a patient in his family, and that Yao Zi Zhu 's condition was not stable recently. Suddenly quiet down. It's so quiet that you can hear the "sizzling" sound of electricity from the fluorescent tubes above her head.

    No one answered Su Quan's question.

    Min Hui thought, Xin Qi knew he had a son, so of course he wanted to live with him. But Su Quan is still young, so he must still live with his mother. At most, she would allow Xin Qi to come and visit, or occasionally pick him up for a day or two, take him out for a vacation, whatever. She didn't want to monopolize this affection. But she still doesn't know exactly what Xin Qi's situation is now.

   If he is already married, or even has children, it will be more troublesome for Su Quan to live there. He has to deal with Xin Qi's wife and children—this is too much a psychological test for a three-year-old child. heavy.

    She couldn't help but glanced at Xin Qi, and found that he was looking at Su Quan intently, as if admiring a world-famous painting. Su Quan was also looking at him, studying him curiously. 

   Min Hui couldn't help thinking that they looked at each other like a person looking into a mirror.

    Except for his clothes and hairstyle, Xin Qi didn't change much, he was still the same as she remembered, maybe it was set off by a suit and tie, and even more burly, so that when his back was turned to her, his back was like a mountain in front of her.

    She thought of the time they spent together, how happy, how sweet, how congenial, how tacit understanding - without Su Tian, ​​how suitable a pair they would be, no matter the soul or the body.

    She saw the best side of Xin Qi, and also saw the worst side of Xin Qi.

    After all, it was all her fault, after all, all this was caused by her pretending to be Su Tian.

    She is not qualified to enjoy Xin Qi's beauty.

    She even felt it was a mistake to keep his child, especially after hearing what he had just said. Why did she never think of it? The moment she knew she was pregnant, she was full of joy, not because she could use the child to trap Xin Qi from now on, but because she felt that there was finally a bond of flesh and blood between her, Su Tian and Xin Qi. This child was born for Su Tian and Xin Qi by herself. It is the crystallization of their love and the continuation of Su Tian's life.

    "Mom, Dad No. 1 is back, does he just live with us every day?"

Su Quan asked again, with an expression on his face, as if he was afraid that Dad No. 1 would run away.

    Min Hui couldn't help being stunned for a moment. Has this kid wanted a father to the point where anyone can do it?

    After Zhou Ru Ji moved away, the already deserted home became even more empty. When Min Hui came back from get off work, she didn't have much time to play with him, because the work was too much, so she could only sit on the carpet with her laptop in her arms, and play Lego with Su Quan while writing programs. She spoke without saying a word. Su Quan knew that she was half-hearted, so he simply played and watched TV by himself, and his personality became more and more quiet. 

   On the one hand, Min Hui felt that the child was too obedient and considerate, on the other hand, she also felt that she had treated him carelessly. However, not working means no income, and Min Hui is the kind of person who immediately enters a state of ecstasy as soon as she writes a program. She often writes and forgets to eat, and she doesn’t remember until Su Quan is hungry. Fifteen minutes, simply ordering takeaway, the life of the mother and son has no rhythm, as if fighting a war.

    This is also the main reason why Su Quan misses Zhou Ru Ji. Zhou Ru Ji is very particular about eating. As long as he is at home, he will have three dishes and one soup every day. The meat and vegetables will not be the same within three days. It is called "comprehensive nutrition". With him around, life will be very regular, because Zhou Ru Ji is different from Min Hui, he will never think about work when he leaves the operating room. So as long as he was at home, he was actually living a family life, and when he was with Su Quan, he was actually playing. Unlike Min Hui, who was thinking about writing programs while taking a shower.

    Men have a big appetite, and they can eat up all the vegetables in two or three days after buying them once, which forces them to go to the market to buy fresh vegetables frequently.

   After Zhou Ru Ji left, Min Hui bought vegetables once, but the couple didn't finish eating for a week, and the vegetables rotted in the refrigerator. There is a lot of raw meat in the freezer, and she forget to thaw it in advance every time she want to eat it. 

   When Min Hui was the busiest, she also thought about hiring a babysitter. Su Quan asked for a babysitter a few times when she was one year old, but it didn't last long. Later, there were many news about child abuse by nannies on the Internet, and Min Hui was even more afraid.

    Only those who care about the answer will ask again and again, Min Hui can only answer vaguely: "Dad often travels on business, and may not live with us every day. But father and mother will discuss this matter carefully. Be good, It’s bed time, we have to brush our teeth and go to the bathroom.”

    Min Hui stood up and was about to walk to the bed when Xin Qi stopped him: “Let me do it. ”

   "Be careful, for example—" Min Hui wanted to warn him, but Xin Qi interrupted her contemptuously: "I know what thoracotomy is, and I have performed it twice myself."

    Min Hui had no choice but to shut up.

    Since the operation was successful, Su Quan did not find any special complications after the operation, so the doctor encouraged him to get out of bed and do some light activities.

   First, it can promote the peristalsis of the stomach, and second, it can avoid pulmonary complications. 

    Xin Qi gently helped Su Quan off the bed, being careful not to touch his breastbone, took him with one hand, took the toothbrush and towel in the other, and walked slowly to the bathroom not far from the door.

    She could hear the father and son The voices of the two talking, although it is not clear what they are saying.

    After washing up, Xin Qi led Su Quan back slowly and sent him back to the bed.

    Probably because he thought that his own father looked like a hero in comics—tall, handsome and stylish—Su Quan looked at Xin Qi with a smile, and stuffed a book of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales on the table into his hand: " Dad, read."