37.1- Wind Sound

"I also heard some rumors," Cao Mu said, "I asked He Hai Xiang specifically, and he said it was impossible, but his tone was quite decisive."

    He Hai Xiang has a close relationship with the headquarters, and has always paid attention to keeping in touch with
several "old leaders" . If there is any trouble, he should be the first to know."

    Min Hui thought for a while, and then asked: "Is it impossible to sell the subsidiary, or is it impossible to sell Bai An? Yuan Lai's sales have declined since last year, and the stock has fallen every day. It is no secret that the performance is not good. Take our Bai An as an example. ——"

    Research and development requires a lot of funds, the headquarters has strong funds, and the money has always been generous, almost responding to requests. Since the second half of last year, it has suddenly emphasized increasing revenue and reducing expenditure, and striving to generate income. However, Baian’s current research and development products are still in the trial period, and they have finally signed cooperation agreements with several tertiary hospitals, and they have not started charging for the time being. The only two paid products are bundled with medical equipment, and the commercialization of individual products is far from being implemented.

   The more Min Hui thought about it, the more she felt that Sha Shi Kai was right. It was because Bai'an didn't make money and looked very valuable that it was most likely to be sold.

    "He said it's impossible, but I think there's no such thing as trouble. Now the market is so competitive, and everyone is doing the same thing. If you encounter a hostile buyer, you will be in trouble."

"Hostile buyers ? "

   " We are a company with similar products, and we bought Bai An just to take away the results and eliminate competition. Once acquired, our R&D team may disintegrate, and the project at hand will be torn apart. Some of us will be fired, and some will remain , will be assigned to different departments..."

    Min Hui closed the door and said in a low voice, "What if we resign collectively and start anew?"

    Cao Mu looked at her and didn't speak for a long time.

    Min Hui patted her: "Don't tell me you never thought about it."

    Everyone in the company knows that He Hai Xiang and Cao Mu look like each other. He Hai Xiang is old and treacherous, knowing that Cao Mu's technical team is irreplaceable, and her strategy for them is to use both grace and power. Even if there is a point of dissatisfaction, the anger will be the anger, and the thunder and rain will be small, and the major technical matters are still left to Cao Mu to decide, and everyone is tied together. 

    It was rumored several times in the industry that Cao Mu was poached by many companies, but in the end she stayed in Bai'an because of her loyalty to Yuan Lai's old club.

    "First of all, even if the few of us can leave, I mean the core technicians, but the products and projects cannot leave, as well as the patents and certifications we have applied for - these are the property of Bai  An. Can we let us go from Start from scratch?"

    Cao Mu put her hand on her shoulder and sighed, "Besides, we also signed the Non-Compete Agreement, didn't we?"

    Min Hui slapped her head and became depressed: "Damn, I even forgot the "Competition Agreement."

    The agreement stipulates that within two years from the date of termination or rescission of the labor contract with the company, employees are not allowed to operate businesses that compete with the company for themselves or for others, and the company will pay 30% of the average salary .

  As a compensation. This move made Cao Mu, Min Hui and their core technicians unable to leave easily.

    "Don't worry too much. Even if the news is true, we won't lose our jobs. The big deal is to change bosses. Yuan Lai has never paid much attention to Bai'an, and following it may not necessarily have a future. What if we really meet someone who falls in love with us? , co-production, it is a good thing to be acquired, it is equivalent to marrying into a rich family."

   Cao Mu is more optimistic, "I will talk to He Hai Xiang and ask him to pay close attention to the movements of the headquarters. If the rumors are true, he has to mobilize all relationships Keep our team and projects, and ask the buyer not to interfere with our scientific research and operation during negotiations, and write these into the terms of the contract."

   "That's right, if the boss  changes, he may not necessarily agree with our operations. The way of thinking. The headquarters only want to sell at a good price, and whether our fate is good or bad is not what they care about most.”

   Min Hui’s personal finances are in a period of turmoil, she divorced Zhou Ru Ji, and her family income has been cut in half . In order to support Chen Jia Jun, another large sum of money was spent. Bai'an's medical insurance is not bad, but part of Su Quan's surgery cannot be reimbursed, and the follow-up treatment costs are not cheap, not to mention that she wants the best.

    "Don't worry, Min Hui." Cao Mu looked at her seriously, "I will take care of these things."

   " Maybe it's just worrying too much." Min Hui smiled.

    It is no wonder that He Hai Xiang is in a hurry. A lung disease diagnosis and treatment system independently developed by Bai An has entered the fifth and last day of the SQA test. Everything went well for the first three days, but some small bugs appeared on the fourth day.

   Min Hui and Zhang Xiao Han patched them separately and quickly resolved them. Just as she was about to breathe a sigh of relief and think that the delivery could be made, unexpectedly a few more troublesome bugs appeared on the last day, so Min Hui had to ask everyone to work overtime together, and was busy until 9 o'clock in the evening before finishing. 

   At this moment, the phone rang, and Min Hui glanced at it, and it was Xin Qi calling.

    "Still off work?" His voice came from over there, with a light tone.

    "Product testing, fixing bugs."

    "Come back, Su Quan has been crying." He said, his voice a little anxious.

    "I can't leave now. There is an Ipad in the bedside table with 'Little Einstein' in it, show it to him."

   " Let it go, it doesn't work."

    "Then you can coax him," Min Hui said While changing the code, she said, "Or take him downstairs."

    "He insists on you." Xin Qi's voice was full of despair, "He wants to breastfeed."

    Min Hui glanced at the supervisor sitting next to him He Hai Xiang: "There is a canteen to the left of the door, which sells yogurt. He likes the peach flavor."

   "What he wants to eat is your milk." His tone became manic, "Come back quickly!"

    "My products are under development. System test, tomorrow is the deadline. Oh, by the way, Zhou Ru Ji should still be in the hospital. He has a night shift today, so you can go find him."

  "Look for him?" Xin Qi shouted impatiently on the phone, "I'm looking for What is he doing? Is he ashamed?"

    "Xin Qi, a three-year-old child, if there is nothing wrong, it is normal to cry. Don't be nervous, okay? He probably wants to sleep, and he will make a fuss before going to bed."

    "No matter how I coax him, he will not be  quiet , the nurse came over and said he was fine, but he just wanted his mother, and you have to come back and settle this matter."

 "   Then...give me another hour, please!" Min Hui didn't dare to say any more, and hung up the phone quickly. came to her side.