12.1- Chasing and Fleeing

After the female nurse whispered a few words, Tong Minghao put down his racket and followed her to Min Hui.

    "Cousin from far away," he stretched out his hand curiously, "Hello."

    Even though he had seen the photos, perhaps because of his hairstyle change, the young man in front of him was very different from Tong Minghao in the photos, he was a little more masculine, Healthy, fair, and full of healthy flesh, he doesn't look like a patient at all.

    The only difference is his eyes.

    Min Hui has never seen such a reserved look, sneaky, flickering, like a mouse. In order to avoid looking directly at people, he shook his head when speaking, as if he was looking for an angle to hide himself.

    Then there is often a secretive smile on his face, which has nothing to do with the content of the conversation, and is not on the node. It suddenly appears and disappears like hives...

    Min Hui's heart sank, and a bad feeling surged up. Her intuition: this younger brother—she is afraid it's not easy to get along with.

    Patients with delusional disorder are more suspicious of strangers and cannot meet rashly. They must be introduced by someone they trust to eliminate their concerns. So before the meeting, the doctor asked the nurse on duty to say hello to Tong Minghao, and then asked Tong Tianhai to call his son to introduce this "cousin", and finally went out to accompany him personally - just to prevent Tong Haoming from being suspicious of Min Hui's identity .

    "You can call me Sister Hui." Min Hui said with a smile.

    "Who is this?" He pointed to Xin Qi.

    "Sister Hui's fiancé." Xin Qi shook hands cordially, "Brother Qi."

    "Have we met?" Tong Minghao scratched his head, "My dad never mentioned that I have a cousin before."

    "So it's a distant room."

     "Yes. We met when we were young, but we didn’t get in touch much later, I live in Bincheng.” Min Hui remained calm. 

    After many days of practice, she has become very familiar with lying, and she entered the scene as soon as she said it, "Your father is not in good health recently, let us come and pick you up."

    Doctors and nurses added fuel to the scene.

    "Your cousin worked very hard. In order to pick you up, she took a train and a car for ten hours." The doctor said.

    "Your brother-in-law went out early in the morning and bought you the freshest cantaloupe," the nurse said.

    "Then I'll go and pack my luggage."

   Tong Minghao looked left and right, and finally realized that everyone was urging him to leave the hospital, "Give me ten minutes?"

    "Do you need help?"

    "No."

    "I'll call the driver. Xin Qi said, "Let's meet at the gate."

    "I'll go through the discharge procedures."

     Min Hui took out her bank card and remembered the doctor's order.

    ***

    Everything went well, and the three got into a taxi. Xin Qi sat in the front row, Min Hui and Tong Minghao sat in the back.

    As soon as the car started, Min Hui felt that something was wrong with Tong Minghao's mood.

    He started shaking his legs non-stop.