58.1-Bricks

Yin Xu smiled at Min Hui's resignation report and didn't mind: "I thought you would get tired of working with me for a week at most, but I didn't expect you to persist for a month. It's not easy. You are in IT. , this is not your home stadium—"

   He took out an envelope and handed it to her, "I will pay you a month's salary, plus a design fee, thank you for helping me design this online store and teaching me how to operate it."

    Min Hui didn't answer: "I don't want the money."

    "You're welcome, this is labor income."

    He leaned on the counter and said with a smile, "You have worked for more than twenty days anyway."

    "Because I I have something to ask you."

      Min Hui said, "I heard that you were also good at Sanda in addition to playing tennis in the sports academy?"

     "Yes, I have won three city-level Sanda championships."

    He nodded, "I want you to help me Hit someone, tell me?"

    "Can you teach me? I need some intensive Sanda classes."

     She said, "In exchange, I can take care of your webpage for free and provide technical support at any time."

    He looked at it curiously . Looking at her, he frowned: "Of course I can teach you, but I don't suggest you use violence to solve the problem, you will get into trouble."

    " Worry."

    He thought for a while and said, "Okay. Anyway, I'm alone now, I don't work, and I have a lot of free time. When do you want to start?"

    "Today."

    "To what extent do you want to go?"

    "Being attacked It’s enough if you can protect yourself.”

    “Do you mean—wolf defense?”

    “Yes.”

    He looked at her: “Then you should eat more and grow stronger. Skill is only one aspect. Big ones, no amount of skill will work."

    "Understood."

     Min Hui scratched her head, "We still need a venue."

    "It's easy, I have a buddy who opened a gym, let's borrow it from him."

     He said lazily, "He owes me a lot of favors."

     "Then it's settled     ."

**********

     For the first two weeks, it was pretty quiet.

    Cheng Qi Rang added a title of "Project Manager" to Cao Mu as promised, leading the research and development of GS2.0 version. 

    In this way, Min Hui doesn't have to report to Ding Yi Feng directly, although it is inevitable to meet in meetings.

    Cao Mu tried to arrange the R&D team of GS in the same office area, but the tide-watching positions were tight, and she was particular about first-come-first-served, so she couldn’t let the old employees move out just to let the newcomers sit together. on the same floor. Min Hui got a corner office near the window, which was small and relatively quiet. She spent most of her days writing programs in the office and only came out during lunch time.

    Guan Chao has its own staff canteen, which has rich dishes, cheap prices, and free supply of various drinks.

   Most of the staff will go to the restaurant for meals.