Xin Qi was slightly startled, and then smiled: "Well, you are very generous, but I don't need it."

     Seeing her embarrassed, he added, "Thank you for your kindness. Take it easy, don't use too much force, don't be
like Su Tian is so reckless."

    She looked at him, "I know you are helping me, but I don't want to see both of you falling into my hands."

    "I'm not helping you, Min Hui."

He said flatly, "I just saw Su Tian in you."

    The day after he finished speaking, Min Hui moved into the Ivy Garden.

    That morning, Xin Qi flew to Bei Jing to visit an important investor. He said he would come back to pick her up at noon, but unexpectedly the plane made an emergency landing in Chang Sha due to lightning, and arrived at the hospital at 7:00 pm.

    He looked tired and preoccupied.

    According to financial reports, the acquisition battle between Blue Bird Group -BBG and Guan Chao has reached a stalemate, and both sides are secretly competing. 

   On Xin Qi's side, because he lost Yuan Mao's support, he could only look for funds everywhere and gritted his teeth. 

  Industry insiders commented that in view of Guan Chao's consistently good financial performance, as long as BBG can carry it down, it can make a profit even if it doesn't win, and the benefits will be even more impressive if it wins. 

   For Guan Chao, life is not easy: the morale of the group is shaken, and team members are poached by various parties; overseas funds and banks have postponed loans and waited to see; dozens of projects have been required to change terms, delay progress or even terminate cooperation due to equity issues...

    Cao Mu said that Xin Qi's financing was not going well, and she hasn't heard any big news so far.

   On the other side of Guan Chao, he found a white knight, and it is said that they have already talked about it.

    At this critical juncture, Xin Qi insisted on letting Min Hui live in his apartment to recuperate, which is really strange. 

  Of course, his apartment is spacious and bright, with complete facilities, many rooms, and a large bathroom, which is indeed more convenient for patients. 

   Min Hui didn't want to cause trouble at first, but when she thought of living here and seeing Su Quan every day, she didn't object. 

   But in the bottom of her heart, she can't help but wonder: What kind of capacity does she live in? And in what capacity to get along with him? 

    Said to be the mother of the child, they were never married. 

    Said it was a girlfriend, but he refused to admit it. 

    If it weren't for Su Tian, ​​they probably wouldn't have known each other in this lifetime.

    The current relationship has finally reached a delicate balance, and finally there is no more embarrassment for each other--Min Hui thinks that it is already very good, and let the next thing take its course.

    At home, Xin Qi gave up the master bedroom and carried her from the wheelchair to the bed. 

   As soon as he put it down, he suddenly realized that the quilt hadn't been folded, the sheets hadn't been changed, there was a dent in the middle of the pillow, and everything was still the same as when he woke up, so he couldn't help but slapped his head: "Oops, I got up early to catch the plane, and I forgot to change the sheets."