She took painkillers and fell asleep in a daze.

    When she woke up again, it was already night, still drowsy, feeling thirsty, she reached out to the bedside table, one hand reached out first, and put a water bottle and straw to her mouth, she quietly took a sip , saw Xin Qi sitting on a chair beside the bed, crossing his legs, staring at her silently with wide-eyed eyes.

    Wearing a white turtleneck, black jeans, and sitting on a black chair, he would be part of the wall were it not for his haunting face.

    "Xin Qi?"

She asked softly, "When did you come?"

    "Half an hour ago. I just got off the plane."

    "Quan Quan—"

    "He was sleepy, I asked Yun Lu to take him home. "

    "I'm fine, it's just a slight bone fracture. If you're busy, don't stay here."

    He bent down, put his face in front of her, and asked, "Min Hui, this Zhang Yong Gen doesn't have anything to do with Cheng Qi Rang, does he?"

    , "You mean--"

    "For example: buy murder?"

    " No no No, they have nothing to do with each other."

   Min Hui hastily explained in detail how she knew this person and Zhou Ru Ji's failed operation on his son from beginning to end.

    Xin Qi's nerves visibly relaxed: "It's better they don't matter, otherwise I will never let the process go!"

    She suddenly grabbed his hand and said seriously: "Xin Qi, promise me, you will be good Protect yourself carefully, and don't let this person destroy you."

    He was a little surprised, followed by a moment of silence.

    "I know you are a very proud person, but Cheng Qi Rang will take advantage of this. Back then, if I hadn't been so proud, things might not have gotten so bad. Some people, I don't bother to pay attention to. Some things, I don't bother to explain, I didn't even feel ashamed to ask for help. It just got worse and worse..."

    "Cheng Qi Rang must have threatened you, didn't he?" he said suddenly.

    She recounted in detail how she met Cheng Qi Rang at Starbucks that day.

    "Shameless scum!"

    He scolded in a low voice, "Don't worry, I won't suffer."

    She had a lot of worries, but he was so calm. Filled with tears.

    He watched her silently, and after a while, he turned his eyes to the water bottle: "Do you still want to drink water? You only took a small sip just now."

  "I'm not thirsty....I'm afraid of going to the toilet if I drink too much."

    "You now Want to go?"

    "Yes, but how dare I. "

      Her face turned red all of a sudden: "The doctor said I can't move, can you call the nurse for me?"

    He went out and walked around, and came back and said that the nurse was giving an injection and asked her to wait.

    After waiting for a long time when the nurse didn't come, Min Hui's face turned even redder, not because of the urgency to urinate, but because Xin Qi was by her side, and she was really embarrassed to talk about such things.