Cheng Qi Rang glanced at him, but didn't ask further. Xin Qi's expression was difficult to read, and he couldn't see his inner attitude at all.

    "I've investigated BBG and the performance of the Asia-Pacific division."

    Cheng Qi Rang sniffled, "You've done a good job, and you're lucky. You've earned a lot in the past few years, and you're considered a seasoned negotiator."

    "Thank you."

    "But your brother's luck is not as good as yours. For example, the 'Orca No. 3' he participated in the investment..."

    Xin Qi paused, but did not answer.

    "I heard that this drilling platform had the largest drilling rig in the world at that time? The maximum drilling depth was more than 7,000 meters. It is a pity that it encountered a category 15 hurricane in less than two years of operation and sank. Not only did it sink, but also a large-scale The crude oil spill. The local government wants fines, and the Animal Foundation wants environmental remediation...

   Your brother’s shortfall of billions of dollars has not been filled yet? BBG’s shareholders will let you spend so much money to buy viewing Guan Chao?"

    Xin Qi raised his eyebrows disapprovingly: "There is money to be made, why not do it?"

    "So, it's just financial investment? It's not that simple, is it?"

    Xin Qi smiled lightly and said nothing.

    "Your operating strategy is nothing more than obtaining equity through leveraged mergers and acquisitions, and then mortgaging the equity to obtain funds," Cheng Qi Rang looked at Lin Shao in the distance, "You didn't do this once or twice. You did it in North America and Southeast Asia. "

   "Yes. I made a rough estimate. This time your leverage factor is at least 20 times. With such a high cost of financing, what do you do with the business you are running? Don’t you need money turnover? The fish sees the food but not the hook. People see benefits but don’t see harm—so much money comes in to buy tide watching, and then what? There is a floating profit on the account, and you can’t sell it if you want to. Stop it."

    "Are you telling me how to do business?"

    "No. I know you don't have the courage. Your business has only been in China for a few years, but you rely on a Su Zhong He. But how much do you know about this man? You want to use his strength to fight against him, but he is notoriously cunning and slippery. You can count on him, but he may not be reliable. "

   He said word by word, "Fight with me, do you have enough ammunition?"

    "Eating salty fish makes you thirsty."

    Xin Qi said, "I'm not in a hurry. I invest in tide watching because I'm optimistic about watching tide."

    "Come on, Ethan, tell the truth. Short-term positions, profit selling-is this your purpose?"

    "You say yes."

    "Or you want to participate in the operation and management of Guan Chao. How to operate? How to manage ? Do you understand?"

    "I don't understand, someone understands."

    "It seems that you really don't plan to stop?"

    "Stop? What are you kidding? Do you think I'm just playing?"

     Xin Qi said, "Since you are so If you want to know, then let me tell you. Our shareholding in Guan Chao is about to reach 15%, and we will raise our cards for the third time tomorrow.