Han Yi asked behind her.

    "Eternity."

    He chuckled: "What kind of eternity?"

    "There is no cause, no effect, no beginning and no end, just like the mountains, rivers, lakes, rocks, plants, and trees that don't know why they are born or die. ——Maybe this is what life is like."

    "It makes sense."

   He said, "You can come to play often, which is good for mind and body, and some people use it to treat their anxiety."

    " After a while, can I do it again?"

  She didn't think it was enough.

    "Of course."

    Han Yi said, "If you like it, you can join our training class. Paragliding is much easier than driving a car. Basically, you can learn it in three to five days.

    After the training, you can get an A certificate and practice for half a year. You can fly solo after you get a B certificate.

   If you have good skills, you can get a double license, and you can come to fly commercially and earn a lot of money."

    Min Hui was very tempted when she heard that, and she resigned anyway, why not give it to herself? Take a vacation, learn a craft by the way, exciting and fun, and earn some money by the way, and immediately said: "Then I will sign up for a training class first!"

   Thinking of going one-way for an hour and a half, she asked again: "Can I do it today? Do you want to start?"

    Han Yi was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect her to be so active, so he said: "Of course."

    After a pause, he asked: "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    She smiled slightly: "I have been more anxious recently."

    Because of Xin Qi's behavior . Because of Cheng Qi Rang's threats...

   She felt that she was sucked into a huge vortex, and she wanted to escape desperately, but there was nothing she could do.

    The biggest anxiety is Xin Qi. He was so relaxed and calm, as if he had a well-thought-out plan and everything was under control... He didn't know what it was like to be destroyed.

    The first flight lasted only 20 minutes. After landing, Min Hui took a rest and followed Han Yi to fly again. 

   After coming down, she told Xin Qi that he wanted to enroll in the study class.

    Xin Qi immediately agreed: "It's good to learn this. I also like paragliding. When I was in North America, I worked at a paragliding base one summer."

    "Just Didn't you find a chance to fly once?" She asked.

    "I dream about it, but no one dares to take me with them, for fear that I will die of a heart attack."

    She was startled, she didn't expect him to say it so directly.

    "If you learn it, do you dare to take me up to fly?"

He said flatly, his eyes fixed on her face.

    "Dare."

   She lifted her face, avoiding a ray of sunlight that hit her eyes, "I will take you to fly when I get the certificate. I'm not afraid that you will die in the sky. If that's the case, I will take care of you Child."

    His eyes flickered, and he stared into her eyes: "Really? You dare to do this?"

    She grinned: "Why not? I have observed Han Yi's movement of controlling the umbrella, and there is no No, with my IQ, I will definitely be a master in the future."