Min Hui didn't know what to do.  After answering the call, she had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue talking.

    After another half an hour, her impression of Qin Rui got better and better. The two had many common hobbies: video games, bridge, Lego, movies... Like Min Hui, Qin Rui was also an experienced Warcraft player. They are both only children, and they both like spicy food and milk tea...

    As they chatted, the topic turned to realism.

    "Xin Qi said—do you have a son?"

     Qin Rui asked.

    "Yes, more than three years old."

    "The same age as Su Quan?"

    "Su Quan is my son."

    He was startled: "Xin Qi is your ex-husband?"

    "Oh, no, no, we are not married Married, but... had a child by accident."

    He tried his best to hide his surprise, but his tone was obviously awkward: "Understood."

    "Didn't Xin Qi tell you?"

    "No, I just said that you are a friend of his who works in IT."

    "Maybe he was too embarrassed to tell you."

    "It's okay, I don't mind. Your son is quite cute, Xin Qi brought him here twice, and we all liked him very much."

    In Min Hui's previous blind dates, as long as he mentioned having a son, it was basically death. It's rare that Qin Rui is willing to tolerate, and she has an additional layer of affection for him.

    "I also have a situation that I need to tell you in advance. I don't know if you would mind."

Qin Rui cleared his throat.

    "You also have a son?"

    "No, I'm unmarried."

    "What's the situation?"

    "If we are together, do you mind living with my parents?"

    Min Hui hesitated: "Your parents ...Is it because of poor health that needs to be taken care of?"

    "They are all in good health, and they are all engaged in sports. My father plays softball, my mother plays volleyball, and we are a family of sports.

   Since childhood, my parents have been training.  He is very strict with me, and he loves me more in life.

    My family is in the sports institute, and I have never lived in a dormitory when I was in college.

  After graduation, I was in the provincial team. At home, my house has four bedrooms and two halls, enough to live in."

    "Then you—"

    Min Hui asked, "How long do you plan to live with your parents...for?"

    "Until the end of the pension."

    Min Hui was stunned for a moment. She didn't mind living with the old man. After listening to his description, she felt that this man was completely unable to take care of himself in life. He was probably a mother, so she couldn't help but laugh. 

   He immediately understood and said, "If you mind, we can just be friends. It's okay. I know a lot of girls would mind, but it's very important to me to live with my parents, and I don't want to leave them."