69.1-Profit Seeking

Start from the beginning

    "He did this because Aren't you a little emotional?"

     The more Min Hui thought about it, the more frightened she became, and she felt that the clouds were overwhelming and the mountains were about to rain..

   In the cemetery, Xin Qi said that he would ask Cheng Qi Rang to settle the accounts, but she didn't expect it to be such an algorithm.

    In her opinion, it would be to kill one thousand enemies and lose eight hundred...

    "Businessmen pursue profits, capital pursues returns. Xin Qi is As an investor, he just sees the opportunity and wants to make money. How can there be no emotion. Even if there is, the money is not his own money, most of it is other people's money, and he uses other people's money to move his feelings ——If he is really such a person, he shouldn’t be in this industry, and he will not end up in the end.”

    Cao Mu said while looking at her mobile phone, and after a while, she suddenly said “ah”.

     “Look, here is an article Guan Chao International’s sexual harassment investigation report was reposted 100,000 times within half an hour——Xin Qi is really good, and he doesn’t fight unprepared battles. Check your WeChat, and I’ll forward it to you.”

    Min Hui turned on her phone and saw that under Qian Zhi's famous official account, there was an article jointly signed by Yang Lu and Chen Jia Jun: "Silence Means Connivance——Investigation on Sexual Harassment in the Workplace in Bin Cheng", the full text is 5,000 words, half the length They were all talking about Guan Chao International.

   With the encouragement of the reporter, the five victims reported Cheng Qi Rang's sexual harassment against them by taking advantage of his work and power. 

   After reading it carefully, she couldn't help but say: "My brother wrote the report, so it should have nothing to do with Xin Qi."

    " In a few days, BBG will be able to buy, buy, buy like crazy."

     Cao Mu looked like a melon-eating crowd.

    "Do you think BBG's acquisition can be successful?"

   Min Hui's heart fluttered, "I remember that Xin Qi had been discussing cooperation with Cheng Qi Rang some time ago, and it can't be ruled out that Cheng Qi Rang welcomes this matter?"

    " Pull it down. Cheng Qi Rang will not let BBG come over to share a piece of the pie."

   Cao Mu finished eating the last noodle, put a few slices of coriander in her mouth and chewed, "Hurry up and persuade Xin Qi to be careful.  Don't underestimate Cheng Qi Rang, how many people have stumbled against him. If you don't talk about it, just talk about Bai'an, didn't he win too?"

    Min Hui didn't know much about finance and economics, and she didn't have much interest, but Cao Mu is an MBA from Huaqing. She used to be in charge of financing and marketing in Yuan Lai and Bai An, so her opinions should be very professional.

    After returning to the office after lunch, she hurriedly called Jia Jun.

    Jia Jun didn't know anything about the acquisition: "Brother Xin Qi never mentioned to me that he wanted to acquire Guan Chao. But he suggested this investigation to me. I was a little uncertain at the beginning. I have no experience in this field, and secondly, I was afraid of scaring the snake, but Yang Lu is an old reporter, who helped me a lot, and you provided me with the list of victims, so the interview went smoothly. As for when the report will be published, Brother Xin Qi probably doesn’t know, the time is decided by the boss, you know, we have to go through procedures for reviewing manuscripts, and there are more procedures for sensitive topics like this..."

    So Xin Qi did come prepared, Min Hui thought. She was sweating profusely like an ant on a hot pot. She wanted to ask Xin Qi immediately, but she was afraid that he was too busy to take care of her, so she retreated to the office to write programs until five o'clock in the afternoon. It was almost time to get off work.

    She hung up a phone call to Xin Qi, but she didn't dare to speak directly. After exchanging pleasantries for a long time, she said, "I heard that BBG intends to acquire Guan Chao. Did you raise your sign today?"

     "Yes."

    "Xin  Qi, if you are doing this to help me Get angry—you mustn’t do it!”

    “I’m not as noble as you think, I’m doing this to make money.”

   He said flatly, “If you can make money and at the same time pull Cheng Qi Rang down, then I'm also happy to see it come to fruition."

    "Xin Qi, I know you're reliable, but you have to be very careful when dealing with Cheng Qi Rang—"

    "Well, I'm mentally prepared."

    "Cheng Qi Rang——"

Min Hui replied Wanting to warn her,

    Xin Qi suddenly interrupted her: "By the way, didn't you ask me to care about your lifelong affairs last night? "

  Can't help but "oh".

    "I want to introduce you to someone who is very suitable."