What Su Tian planned at that time is now unknown.

    "Of course she wants to see you! It's just that she probably thought you were dead."

    Min Hui comforted softly, "Didn't she say in the diary that you might not live to be fifteen?"

    "What she said in her diary is——No matter what, she will wait for me for another three years! She must be desperate. After three years, she doesn't intend to wait any longer. Either she thinks I'm dead or I've changed my mind. I I can't bear that she went to heaven with this kind of thinking, and didn't give me any chance to explain, I didn't die or change my mind, I didn't!"

    Suddenly, he burst into tears.

    She stared at him blankly, only feeling sad for a while. She would rather be blamed severely by Xin Qi than to see him be so sad and blame himself.

    "She definitely intends to see you," she patted him on the shoulder, unable to find any more consoling words, "There is no doubt about it. "

"Mortar, lifting steel bars, beating boards and fitting shoe soles in shoe factories, ironing clothes and nailing buttons in garment factories... Finally, she went to work in a foot bath shop, where there was no window, and often Being bullied by customers... This is her life, day after day, humble and numb... This kind of life, this kind of suffering was originally borne by me—"

    "No. The Su Tian I saw was a lively A cheerful girl who is very friendly to strangers...she cares about me very much, seeing that I have less hair, she even recommends a hair mask to me. She is not as depressed and insensitive as you imagine."

    "That's why she is different from me.  No matter how painful it is, she will still laugh, even if she tries her best. But I can't deceive myself like her. Do you think we are choosing life? On the contrary, life is choosing Us. When you have met too many unreliable people, including your biological parents, you will learn to calculate at a very young age and give carefully. Because you have never received unconditional love, your Every love is earned by oneself and carefully cultivated, you can't be generous in front of your feelings..."

    He turned around, looked at her and said, "I'm afraid it's hard for you to understand what I'm talking about. It's a kind of 'careful' that has accumulated over time. Every care and every joy is so precious and needs to be cherished. In the palm of your hand, hold it hard, and it will break if you are not careful. In the year when we broke up, Su Tian must let me go, because she knows my personality and my destructive power. If I encounter too many choices, She will become a bad person, and she will definitely not. From the first time I fought, she said, I am actually no different from those children, once I become strong, I will bully others."

    "No."

    Min Hui shook her head, "Su Tian let you go because she loves you. She cares about your future and encourages you to grow. She supports you in exploring new worlds and believes that you will eventually come back and reunite. She loves you deeply and deeply. That's why I did this."

    He didn't answer, looking at the tombstone, lost in thought.

    After a while, seeing that he remained silent, Min Hui pointed to an empty space next to him and said, "Xin Qi, have you seen that field?"

    He looked up and nodded, and there was a small grave there.

    "I bought it."

    "You bought it?" He frowned.

    "Yes. I'll be buried here even after I die, and I'll be your neighbor."

    "Will you not let us go in the next life?"