Min Hui stood in the middle and illuminated them with a flashlight.

    The soil was loose and moist, and after a short while, the two dug a big hole one meter square. Min Hui took a flashlight and looked inside, but there was nothing but dirt and grass roots.

    "How deep is it buried?" Xin Qi asked while digging.

    "It's not very deep, it's just at this location, about half a meter down... Hey, what's going on?"

   He scratched his head, "Why did the person disappear?"

    "Could it be a mistake?"

    Min Hui said , "It's so dark?"

    "Let me think about it."

    Xu Zhi Hua put the shovel on the ground, circled the stone twice, looked left and right, and suddenly slapped his head, "Wrong, wrong, not this one Stone. You wait here, I'll go and look nearby—"

    Before Xin Qi could react, his people flashed and disappeared.

    The two people before leaving the pit looked at each other.

    It was pitch black all around, and the rain was getting heavier and heavier.

    "Did you meet a liar?"

   Min Hui couldn't help but said, "This person is too unreliable, we shouldn't give the check so soon."

There was a darker thought in her heart:
Xu Zhi Hua might have seen Su Tian, ​​but he didn't know the whereabouts of the remains.

    In order to get one million, he did not hesitate to lure them here for money and death.

    Xin Qi seemed to see her guess, shook his head and said, "He doesn't dare."

    "Why not? He has a criminal record!"

    "Deng Chen will be here tomorrow, and he will definitely not be able to escape if he wants to do something bad."

    Min Hui thought about it and thought it was right.

    In any case, Xu Zhi Hua must have seen Su Tian's body. White bait bracelets and photos of dead bodies cannot be faked. But how the remains will eventually be disposed of—whether the remains will be found—is hard to say.

    While thinking about it, Xu Zhi Hua called softly not far away: "Come here, it should be this stone."

    The two picked up the shovel and followed the sound.

   After walking a hundred steps, they saw Xu Zhi Hua pointing at another stone.

  "It should be this one."

    Xin Qi was a little impatient, and asked with restraint: "Are you sure?"

    Xu Zhi Hua nodded: "Dig it.

    " A one-meter-deep pit emerged, and with a flashlight, there was nothing left."

    Afraid of missing any clues, Min Hui lay down on the ground to observe carefully, Xin Qi and Xu Zhi Hua also groped separately, and finally confirmed that there was nothing belonging to Su Tian in the pit.

    "So this time, you admitted your mistake again?"

    Xin Qi said coldly.

    "How about - let's go back first?"

    Xu Zhi Hua looked guilty, "Come back after dawn. The light is too poor, and there is no reference nearby, so it's hard to find."

    "Don't make so many reasons!"