Min Hui couldn't care less about drinking water, and hurriedly asked, "What's the situation? Where is Su Tian?"

    Xin Qi walked up to her and whispered, "Someone claimed that on June 28 four years ago, that is, On the second day after Su Tian's accident, her body was found in a river beach five kilometers south of the Mushuihe Bridge."

   " River beach? Which river beach?"

    Min Hui shook her head firmly, "This is unlikely, all I have searched all over the river beach, and searched hand in hand. Xin Qi, don't believe me, it is very likely that you have encountered a liar."

    "This is true."

    Xin Qi once offered a reward of one million through Deng Chen's company to find Su Tian's whereabouts. Over the past four years, there has been an endless stream of people providing clues to Deng Chen. Since a yellow jacket was mentioned in the revelation of missing persons, and the specific style was explained, in order to get the reward, many people went to Deng Chen with the yellow jacket, claiming that they knew Su Tian's whereabouts, in an attempt to defraud Deng Chen of the reward. gold. So much so that the jacket of the same style as Su Tian was sold out on Taobao. Facts have proved that none of the thousands of clues received by Deng Chen is reliable.

    No one really found Su Tian, ​​or produced solid evidence.

    Because of this, both Min Hui and Xin Qi chose to believe that Su Tian was still alive.

    "The person who found her was Xu Zhi Hua. He was thirty-five years old and lived in Xu jia zhuang, south of the Mushui River. Their village is located by the Mushui River. According to him, he went fishing on the river beach that afternoon. A floating corpse was found, it was a young girl who seemed to have died not long ago. Afraid of getting into trouble, he quietly found a place to bury her."

    Deng Chen said.

    "Why didn't he report it?"

     Min Hui asked, "Shouldn't the police station be the first to report this kind of thing?"

   " He didn't dare. He is a person with a criminal record. He didn't want to salvage at first, but he thought there might be something valuable on the body, so he fished her up. He searched and found nothing. He was afraid that he would have something to do with it, so he buried it secretly. The next day he went to work in Guangzhou, but he hasn’t been back to his hometown since then, and he doesn’t know about the reward.

   This month, he went back to the village to do errands. He heard relatives mention our missing person revelation, and calculated that the time was just right, and the gender and age of the deceased were about the same. Come over and contact us."

   Deng Chen paused, and then said, "But the deceased did not have a yellow jacket, probably washed away by the flood."

    When Min Hui heard this, she became suspicious: "Then he Is there any evidence that this person is Su Tian? There are too many floating corpses on the Mushui River, and I have seen one myself."

  "  She has a silver fish bracelet in her hand, which he said was taken from the dead man's wrist. There is also a A photo of the body was taken with a mobile phone before the burial. He said the photo of the body was a bit scary and it was inconvenient to pass it over. He gave a photo of a bracelet. Take a look, is it the one you gave her?"

    After Deng Chen finished speaking, he called up a photo from his phone and handed it to Min Hui.

    When she saw it, her body shook suddenly, and her face paled instantly. 

   Looking up at Xin Qi, she found that Xin Qi was also looking at her.

    In order to protect the evidence and prevent fraudulent claims, the police did not disclose the whitebait bracelet in the missing person revelation.

    From the photos, the bracelet is dirty and the red string has turned into black string. Because of years of oxidation, white bait is also black, but the style and shape are still there.

    Min Hui was not 100% sure, but murmured: "It looks very similar. This bracelet was made by my father, and there is a special mark on the tail of one of the white baits. If I can get the bracelet with the naked eye . You can determine the authenticity by observing."

    "Didn't your father make many bracelets like this? And sold them in batches?"

    Xin Qi said, "In case people from the police station leak the news, they want to find a similar bracelet. The bracelet is not difficult, is it?"

    Min Hui had already begun to believe that it was true, and when Xin Qi asked, she began to hesitate again: "Yes, this possibility is also possible. In my hometown, many girls have worn it. The silver jewelry made by my father, including this bracelet."

    "We have the blood sample and DNA data provided by Su Tian on the family tracing website. If the body is really hers, it is easy to prove it through scientific means." Deng Chen said.

    "In any case, we need to go to the Mushui River to meet this Xu Zhi Hua."

    Min Hui said, "You can also compare the photos of the body in his hand."

   Xin Qi's face was  livid, and he took a deep breath , said: "I will go early tomorrow morning. I have booked four train tickets."

    After Deng Chen and Jia Jun left, Min Hui went to the bedroom to check on her sleeping son. She found Xin Qi on the balcony and found him sitting Looking at the stars in the distance from the chair, he was in a daze silently.

    She sighed softly, sat beside him, lit a cigarette and smoked.

    "Do you think that person in the water is Su Tian?" Xin Qi asked.

    She thought for a while and said, "I believe in evidence more than intuition. So far, I can't confirm it."

    "Then tell me about your intuition."

    After a few seconds of silence, Min Hui exhaled a puff of white smoke: "Yes , That's Su Tian."

    "Go back."

    Xin Qi stood up and opened the balcony door, "I want to be alone for a while."