𝟎𝟐𝟓

Chapter twenty five
I'd like that.

trigger warning: body dysmorphia

When we got home from Saddle Ranch, I felt myself falling into some kind of funk. I felt drained and just plain old unhappy.

As soon as I got to my room I scrolled through my contacts until I landed on my favorite one.

NOR 🌚

I hit the call button and waited two rings until she answered.

"Maddy! How's it going, my gorgeous gorgeous girl?" Her voice was music to my ears.

"Really shitty, Nor." I sigh as I lay down on my bed. The blinds were still pulled closed making my room a little dark.

I curled up in my puffy bed sheets and put Nora on speaker.

"What's happened?" She asked. I could hear her pouting on the other side.

"For starters, I've gotten like a million bad comments on my body this week." I huff a laugh. "And second, I got knocked in the face with a camera by some paparazzi guy and now my cheek is all fat." I tell her.

"Firstly, fuck whoever's saying shit about your body, you're hot as fuck, and second, why didn't you fight back? I thought I taught you better."

"I tried to fight back but Vinnie stopped me." I sighed.

"Vinnie stopped you?" She questioned.

I feel like now could be a good time to explain everything to her.

"Nor, I haven't told you a lot." I huff a small laugh and prop myself up on my elbows.

"Oh, you're so dead to me." I could feel her harsh glare through the phone.

"I had to make sure everything was good first, I'm sorry."

"Okay, enough blabbering, tell me everything."

I explained everything to her from day one till now and told her every moment Vinnie and I had shared. I made sure to stay quiet just in case he was in his room.

"MADISON ISLA ANDERSON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME?!"

I quickly turn the volume down on my phone as she screamed into her phone.

"Surpriseee." I sing.

A few more moments of her yelling at me and telling me she 'told me so', she changed the conversation back to how people had said things about my body.

"Nor, it's fine." I tell her.

"No the fuck it's not? Maddy, you know how insanely beautiful you are, right? Don't let some idiots make you think otherwise. Please don't try and do anything or change yourself because of what they're saying. If you do, I'm on the first flight outta here and I'll be at your doorstep before you could even blink."

I could feel tears pricking at my eyes at her words. "Can you come see me?" I ask as my voice broke. I missed her more than anything right now.