𝟎𝟎𝟗

Chapter nine❝ Little Spider

Chapter nine
Little Spider.

It's been about a week and a half since I joined the hype house.

They officially posted about it on the Instagram page a few days ago and since then, I've been receiving mixed responses. Many messages from people saying I don't deserve to be in the hype house, some saying I'm better off without the hype house and others just telling me congratulations. I ignore the hate messages because what could I possibly do about random people dming me saying hateful things? They can stay in the requests.

Kouvr and I were on our way to some cafe she had been telling me about, apparently it's a hot spot for 'influencers' which kind of put me off it but I agreed to going anyways.

We pull into a parking lot and I read the cafe sign. Urth Caffe.

"Oh, I've heard of this place." I tell her as we get out and sit down at a free table. It was pretty busy here but I'd expect that for a place like this.

"Alex brought me here on one of our first dates." She reminisced. I look at her smiling. I've seen how Kouvr and Alex are together and I can only wish for something like that one day.

"That's really cute." I smile. "How long have you guys been together?"

"Almost four years." She's smitten.

A waitress walks over and takes our orders. I ordered a chicken sandwich with a smoothie and Kouvr orders a salad of some sort also with a smoothie.

"So, how about you. Any guys?" She wiggles her eyebrows 

"Unfortunately not." I sigh.

She pouts at my reply. "Ever had a boyfriend?"

I look at her for a second. She waits for my response but the longer I don't speak, she starts to realize.

"Never had one?" She asks.

"Nope." I chuckle, a little embarrassed.

"That's perfectly normal, Mads. Don't be embarrassed." She reads me like a book.

"Do you want one?"

"I think so. I mean, it would be nice but I've never had a guy that was actually interested in me."

"I'm a thousand percent sure that's not true. You're absolutely gorgeous and you're such a sweet girl. You just need to wait for the right one, I guess." She shrugs.