𝟎𝟎𝟒

Chapter four❝ I just don't like you

Chapter four
I just don't like you.

Everyone cracked into laughter as Calvin told a story about the other day when him, Michael and Vinnie were on dirt bikes.

"Speaking of Vinnie," Alex began, looking over at him then at me. "Maddy thought Vinnie was shy." He tells everyone about my question in the car a few hours prior.

Again, everyone laughs.

Vinnie huffs, a teasing smile on his face. He was amused.

I shrug. "He's quiet." I look at him as he smirks. This guy is so strange.

I've been here for about five hours and we haven't spoken a single word to eachother whilst I've had at least ten conversations with everyone else.

I gave up the thought of him coming to say hi, introduce himself or anything about three hours ago. If he wants to have an issue, let's have an issue.

"This guy is far from quiet." Michael grabs his shoulders as he slings his arm around him. There were a few snickers from some of the guys making me raise an eyebrow, picking up on what they may be referring to.

"Oh, gross." I mutter.

Kouvr puts her arm around my shoulder like Michael did to Vinnie. "You're so cute, Maddy." She pinches my cheek like an old grandma does to her grandchild. "So innocent."

I huff a laugh at the assumption. "Sure."

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Everyone was starting to head off to bed only leaving Jack, Michael, Vinnie and I to sit around on the couches.

I was sitting comfortably, laying back against the soft pillows, unfazed by the occasional daggers that were being sent my way. I find it humorous that I have some kind of power over the tiktok fuckboy that I've never met.

I send dad a quick text giving him a bit of an update on what I did today and telling him goodnight. It would be about 2am in Florida right now so I also throw in a little apology for the late text.

"You guys up for some ping pong?" Michael asks, looking at Jack and I.

Vinnie was already getting up to be on Michael's team. I look at Jack and he shrugs. "Sure."

We walk over to the ping pong table that sat off to the side by the large floor to ceiling windows.

"I'm shit at ping pong." I warn Jack as I pick up my paddle.