𝟎𝟏𝟎

Chapter ten❝ Mommy? ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter ten
Mommy?

"Nora, what if he's...what if he's planning to kill me." I whisper the last part to her through the phone.

"Stop being ridiculous. If anything, he's trying to get in your pants. Stop stressing." I could hear her eye roll.

"Okay, that's not any better." I groan.

"Him killing you and him fucking you are on the same level? Damn, Mads..."

"Okay, I'm gonna go to his room cause it's almost midnight and he's probably sleeping. I want to disturb him." I grin. We say our goodbyes and I put my phone on the charger before leaving my room.

I swallow my pride and knock on his door.

I was in my pyjamas now as it was nearing midnight — he's probably going to comment on my outfit. It took a long time to convince myself to go to his room, that's why I called Nora. She was obviously going to tell me to go so I don't really know what I was getting at there. Why I'm going is still a mystery to me— It's almost like I'm asking to be made fun of by him but maybe this could help get us on better terms.

The door opens. I look up and see a sleepy Vinnie. Ha.

"Well it sure took you long enough." He yawns.

"I'll play one game." I walk into his room making him step to the side.

He closes the door behind me. "Cute outfit." He's so predictable.

My oversized Mickey Mouse sweatshirt matched with some plaid shorts were real cute.

He walks past me and over to his gaming set up and pulls the chair out, gesturing for me to sit down.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" I speak my thoughts. I've been suspicious of his intentions since he asked me to come to his room earlier today. He went from ignoring me to inviting me to his room. I don't really suspect anything too weird since we're in a house full of other people so if he were to try and kill me, it would be hard to hide it. But I'm still cautious.

"Just sit down." It was his turn to roll his eyes. He pulls a spare chair over and sits down as I slowly sit down in the gaming chair.

"Okay, this is an easy game. Call of duty. You've heard of this right?" He asks as he sets everything up.

"Yes." I never hear the end of it from Jackson and Theo.