𝟎𝟏𝟒

Chapter fourteen❝ tits in a twist

Chapter fourteen
tits in a twist.

I wake up already feeling wide awake meaning I had a deep full nights sleep which is definitely what I've been needing.

I lay there for a moment looking out the window before I sat up. I look down at my body and remember what I was wearing. Vinnie's hoodie.

I quickly pull it over my head and get up of bed and head to my door. Before I opened it, I grabbed a shirt off of my desk chair that had slowly become the chair, then I leave my room taking a few steps then knocking on Vinnie's door.

There was no answer so I knock another two times a little harder. But again, no response. Without even thinking, I opened his door and quickly peered in to see if he was in here and alas, there he was sprawled out across his bed, shirtless with his sheet covering only his lower half. His arms were tucked under his pillow as he slept, his curls messy on his pillowcase. I could see the toned muscles on his bronzed back that was covered by the tattoo that sat on his upper back.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and leave the hoodie on a box that was by his door and quickly dip back out of the room before he woke.

When I turn around I see Michael at the end of the hallway looking at me with a suspecting look. Oh god. I flash him a smile before dipping into my room and shutting the door behind me.

The morning had gone slow, I spent most my time in my room setting up a YouTube channel on my laptop and creating a header and all that funky business you need for YouTube. I had wanted to start making YouTube videos since I was much, much younger but never really had the opportunity to, but now given my current situation, there's no better time to start one than right now.

I'm going to make little vlogs of my days, maybe little hauls or anything that comes to my mind really. I felt excitement bubbling within me at the thought.

I close my laptop with my now set up channel and make my way downstairs for breakfast.

Like everyday, I can already hear noise coming from downstairs as soon as I left my room. Everyone was most likely in the kitchen talking over breakfast or making some sort of content.

I walk in with a smile but it quickly fades away and was replaced by a look of confusion.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I ask as I take in the sight.

Jack was laying on the kitchen table whilst trying to catch food in his mouth upside down. Everyone else in the house seemed to be taking turns at throwing food for him to catch.