𝟎𝟏𝟕

Chapter seventeen ❝ Hold me

Chapter seventeen
Hold me.

"Uh, hello?" I ask frozen in my spot. My hand was still on the door handle.

"Hi!" The random girl sitting on my bed said with a smile completely unfazed.

"Do I know you? What the hell are you doing?" I still don't move from my spot because my mind was swarming with confusion but it was drifting towards one person being behind this.

"Oh! I'm waiting for Vinnie. What're you doing?" She smiles as she tilts her head. Her feet where lightly kicking as she held herself up by the palms of her hands behind her, looking like she was beyond comfortable in my room, on my bed.

"Where is that imbecile." I mutter to myself and step towards his room and open the door walking straight in.

He was in there sitting at his computer playing some game with his headset on.

"Vinnie, what the hell are you doing? Why is the epitome of stupid sitting on my bed right now?" I snap as I walk straight over to him and push his seat back so it twists a little to face me.

He chucked as he lifted one side of the headphone off his ear. "Why, hello Princess." He smiled.

"Cut the shit, Vinnie. Get her out of my room." He was once again making my blood boil.

"But where else is she supposed to wait for me?" He pouts.

"I'm sending her home." I tell him and turn to leave his room. But before I could reach his door, his hand wraps around my wrist stopping me from walking.

"Oh come on, don't be like that." I look up at him now towering over me.

"Be like what? I'm sending the girl that's sitting in my room wasting her own time, home. I think she'd appreciate it, actually." I reply, ripping my hand out of his hold.

"Fine. Send her in." He rolled his eyes and went back over to his desk and slumped down into his chair, relaxing into it as he spread his legs.

"I'm not your freaking slave, Vinnie. Get her yourself." I spat and left the room. I go back into my room and see the girl still sitting exactly how she was when I left.

"If I were you, I'd leave now. You're wasting your time with that thing." I tell the girl as I go to my closet and pick out some sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

"He's hot and famous so I'll just do what I came to do and leave with some clout." She shrugged. This made me stop and look at her.