𝟎𝟎𝟓

Chapter five ❝ Princess

Chapter five
Princess.

The sound of banging woke me up. I sit up and blink a few times, taking in my surroundings. It took me a second to realize where I was.

"Oh shit, it wasn't a dream." I whisper to myself.

"You're right, it wasn't." I snap my head around to see Jack standing in the doorway.

"Jeez, Jack. You scared the shit outta me." I chuckle. I pull my blankets off and roll out of bed.

"I knocked." He shrugs. "But, we're heading to the store soon if you wanted to have breakfast and get ready." He tells me.

I stretch and lift all my hair up into a ball on top of my head. "Yeah I'll—"

"Fuck, Vinnie got you good." Jacks eyes were wide as he comes over and rubs his thumb over the side of my neck.

My face beats red. "Huh?" I touch the spot he was looking at.

"The ping pong ball." He reminds me of Vinnie's vicious ping pong attack last night. 

"Oh yeah." I mutter. I walk over to the bathroom attached to my room and flick on the light. I look in the reflection and see that there's a small dark red circle on the side of my neck.

"This looks like a freaking hickey." I groan.

"Okay, I didn't wanna say it, but yeah it does." Jack confesses.

"I'm gonna kill him." I say under my breath as I walk back into my room.

"Nows your chance." He says as he glances to the door to see Vinnie stepping out of his room, locking eyes with me instantly.

"Sup, Jack." He says with a croaky voice.

"Looks like you gave her a hickey last night, man." the blonde boy chuckles pointing at my neck to show Vinnie.

Vinnie steps into my room much to my dismay and walks towards me. He stops right in front of me, towering over as he smirks.

He uses a finger to brush the hair over my shoulder, grazing his finger tip across my skin. I look up at him with annoyance as he glanced down at my neck.

"Ah. Ping pong." He nods.

I put my hand on his chest and push him back. "Get out."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He huffs. "Jack, I think Thomas wanted to see us." He tells him.

"All of us?" Jack asks glancing at me for a second then back at Vinnie.