𝟎𝟎𝟕

Chapter seven❝ Virgin Mary

Chapter seven
Virgin Mary.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I sit up in my bed. Half the covers were on the floor along with the pillows making it clear that my sleep wasn't that peaceful. I start to see sparkles as I continue rubbing my eyes, feeling overly exhausted this morning.

After pulling my sheets back onto my bed, I get up and walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I grab my phone that was on my desk and put on some music. The time on my phone reads 6:58am which surprised me; I'm never usually up this early. I'm pretty sure most of the house wouldn't be awake at this time considering they were all drinking last night. I held back from having any alcohol...I stuck to my sodas.

I pull off my shirt and pj shorts and step into the shower. The warm water quickly consumes me and relaxes my body, almost putting me back to sleep. Although I would prefer not to, I turned the water to cold and let the almost freezing water fall onto my body, waking me up completely.

As I wash my body and hair, I hum along to the song that was currently playing which was Novacane by Frank Ocean. I shake the water off of my hand and reach out of the shower and turn the music up to full volume.

Once I rinse out all the conditioner from my hair, I turn the water off and step out of the warm shower and into the cool air of the bathroom. Wrapping a fluffy towel around my body, I turn around and wipe my hand across the fogged up mirror and look at my reflection. I still had mascara on from last night which had now made its way down my cheeks due to the water. I wipe under my eyes then pull out my facial cleanser and wash my face once again to get rid of the stubborn makeup that didn't come off in the shower.

I grab my phone and leave the bathroom, tossing my phone into my bed and going to my closet to find an outfit for the day. Once I put on my underwear, I open the blinds and to my surprise, it's hammering down with rain. I didn't even realize.

Scratching my plans of a cute outfit, I throw on some sweatpants and a shirt then go back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair.

As I dry my hair, I look in the mirror and see that it's fogged up again.

As I wipe my hand across the glass again, small yelp escapes my lips making me almost drop the blow dryer. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I spin around to face Vinnie who was standing in the doorway of my bathroom.

"It's fucking seven o'clock in the morning. Why the fuck are you making so much noise." He grumbled then lets out a yawn and scratches his head making his hair look even more crazy.

I pause the song. "You look like shit." I take in his appearance, a huffed laugh leaving my lips.

"If you think I look like shit, you should see the girl I fucked last night. She's in my bed still if you want a peek." He gloats.