He shook his legs, The pointy leather shoes jumped in her eyes, "Be more polite when talking to creditors in the future. For example, I sat for a long time, and there is a teapot here, but I didn't see you pouring tea for me."

   She had no choice but to Pour him a cup: "Please."

    "Thank you."

    When the dishes and soup were served, Min Hui unceremoniously gnawed on the pig's trotters, sucking her fingers while gnawing: "So, you came to me for money Something?"

    "Then what else can there be?"

      He stared at her unrestrained eating with wide eyes.

    "Maybe you just want to come and see me." She chuckled.

    He straightened his face slightly and said, "I just wanted to ask you about your future plans."

    "Plan? Do you care about my plans?"

    "You are the mother of my son. What kind of occupation do you have, what is your income, Whether the mentality is peaceful or not... These will have a considerable impact on Su Quan's growth."

    "So you care about me because of your son?"

    "Then what other reasons can there be?"

    "I think that there are only different divisions of work, and there is no distinction between high and low. As long as you try your best to love and care for your children, it will be fine."

  At this point, she changed the subject, "As for 'peace and stability of mind'-I think this This is where you need to improve. You have requirements for the mother of the child, and I also have requirements for the father of the child. We are equal."

   "It has nothing to do with high or low. You are in software design, even if there is a non-employment agreement, It is also limited to a certain company and a certain area. Watching the tide cannot deprive you of the right to employment. You can consider going to a university for further studies, another degree, or directly working in a foreign company. Why waste time in a shoe store? With your IQ, you should do a more challenging job, right?"

  He had a look of resentment.

    "I'm tired and want to take a break. It's easy to do this, and it's good to change your mind."

   " Min Hui—"

    "You can't ask me to be full just because I'm empty, Xin Qi."

    Min Hui spat out a piece of cartilage , Said sternly, "I have encountered some setbacks, I have fallen, I have been desperate, and I have given up-but I have got up now, and I am very happy to continue to move forward. Although I am stumbling, at least it shows that I am still in this world. alive."

   She looked up and looked into his eyes, "but what about you? You live in your own memory, surrounded by walls, without heartbeat, without breathing, everything is cold. See me At first glance, you were completely two people. At that time, you—"

    His face turned blue, and a burst of anger welled up spontaneously, and he interrupted with a sneer: "Don't you think my change has something to do with you? All of this It was destroyed by you, don't you know?"

    "I know. I am willing to make up, I am willing to return myself to you as Su Tian, ​​I am willing to become your maid, your slave, and I am willing to endure all your temper And fault, Xin Qi, what more do you want from me? I can only do this, and I can only give you so much."

    "Su Tian is not my maid, not my slave, you don't understand that she is in my life meaning!"

   He looked very focused when he was angry, like a beast ready to attack at any time.

    Her anger was also stirred up, not knowing when this hot and cold relationship would end, she replied fiercely: "Then please concentrate on finding Su Tian, ​​if you find her, you and I will be relieved."

    "I've been looking for it and never stopped. The people I hired will report the progress to me every day. But now, Min Hui, I want to live alone with my son for a while. I don't want to come to him every day, I want him to live alone. By my side, I can see him every day when I open my eyes."

    "We have extra guest rooms in our apartment."

    "But I don't want to see you."

    "..."

    "I have been analyzing these days, and I will tell you to the end What kind of relationship is it, and is this relationship worth maintaining, even if you are the mother of my son."

    She was stunned, her face gradually turning pale.

    "Now I finally understand: I hate you. Because you gave birth to my son, I always wanted to like you for him, but I really can't do it, and I don't want to pretend anymore. I'm not in good health recently, I want to spend more time with Su Quan. Before that, he has been living with you, and it is only fair for him to live with me for a while."

    "Without me?"

   "Without you."

    He  paused After a while, he added, "Of course, you can come and see him at any time, and we can arrange a visit time."

    "Xin Qi, you should know that so far, there is no document to prove that you are Su Quan's biological father. It is illegal to take him away without my consent."

    "This reminds me, I have always wanted to do a paternity test to confirm my blood relationship with Su Quan, I hope you agree."

    "Xin Qi, you The demands are too much."

    "I know."

    He looked at her and said word by word, "but I hope you can agree. You are right. After leaving Su Tian, I haven't really lived in this world. I live in memory Here, there are walls on all sides. You took away my breath and my heartbeat, and now I want you to give me back this breath and this heartbeat."

   Her throat was sore, and there was a
sore . The sour things rushed to the eyes strongly, and the people on the opposite side became foggy. She tried her best to swallow the sour taste, pondered for a moment, and finally nodded bitterly: "Okay, I'll give it back to you."

    He was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect her to agree.

    "You rented that apartment anyway, so you don't need to stay in a hotel. I'll move out," she said.

    "Then can I rent another one for you?"

    "No need."

   She shook her head lightly, "I hope you don't come to the shoe store where I work. I want to go to work with peace of mind."

    "Okay."

    He nodded.

    "I will delete all your contact information from my phone, including WeChat, text messages, and phone contacts."

    He was slightly surprised: "What if I need to find you?"

    "You can call the shoe store, or Talk to me in person while I watch the kids."