"I'd better come every day. There is a table over there. I usually sit there to design the page. You can guide me at any time. When I am busy, I will go to the counter to help."

    "That's okay." Yin Xu nodded, "The time is very flexible, what you do depends on whether you are used to it or not, so don’t force yourself. Selling shoes does not require high skills, as long as you can greet customers with a sweet tongue.”

    Having said that, Min Hui is still 100% devoted to her work. It took her two weeks to design a full-fledged online store, using image zoom hover technology to put images of all the shoes online. The high-resolution quality of the image is highlighted whenever the user's mouse moves and clicks.

    "Wow, that's amazing!" Yin Xu couldn't help praising Min Hui when he saw the display of Min Hui's page, "It's ready to use so soon?"

    "QR code, you can let them scan it, register and then you can buy online."

    "Great." Yin Xu said, "This way our inventory can be greatly reduced."

   " It can also expand the range of choices, After all, physical stores have limited storefronts, and it is impossible to display all products and all color numbers. In addition, it will also record the transaction data of each customer, and recommend corresponding styles according to the customer's interest and shopping experience."

   Min Hui gushed Said, "We can also cooperate with physical stores to carry out promotional activities and issue discount coupons..."

    Yin Xu listened intently, looking amazed.

    Min Hui looked at him and suddenly understood why Cao Mu liked Yin Xu. Apart from his looks, Yin Xu is very easy-going, talkative, and helpful. His handsomeness is vivid and down-to-earth, and he never deliberately poses for the sake of being handsome.

    He is a simple and happy man, with a quick mind but no city. No matter who is with him, he will receive cordial care and will not feel any pressure.

    And he's very good at playing. All kinds of games, all kinds of ball games, there is no way.

    When Min Hui finished introducing the last function of the online store, Yin Xu said solemnly: "Thank you so much."

    "How do you thank me?" She joked.

   Yin Xu suddenly called out to a girl in the distance: "Xiao Lin, play music."

    Then he said to Min Hui: "Please let me dance for you."

     "Uh?"

    "Don't you know?"

    A girl Gently poked her, "The boss can break dance."

    "Really?"

    "He has won competitions before and participated in Michael Jackson's imitation show, and he dances very well."

   The girl looked "Every time he dances, he attracts a lot of customers, and the shoes sell out super fast."

    "Men's and women's shoes?"

    "Both, mainly women's shoes."

    While speaking, the music sounded, and Yin Xu took a moonwalk first, and jumped up around Min Hui, holding one hand on the ground for a while, swinging left and right for a while, looking like a big spider for a while, and looking like a robot for a while, jumping to the High place with his head on the ground, and turning his body upside down... Min Hui stood in the store and was caught by Yin
 Xu.  He giggled, he knew how to dance a simple disco, so she applauded and accompanied his dance—the two danced for a full twenty minutes before giving up.