55.1-Zhao Mu Sport

Start from the beginning

    “I thought so too, but He Hai Xiang told me that the position Cheng Qi Rang gave him was VP of R&D—Vice President of Research and Development.”

    Although VP of R&D is not at the level of C-Level, it is higher than the R&D director and is also a very important management position. With He Hai Xiang's ability, he must have made some kind of "special" contribution to hold an important position in Guan Chao. This also confirmed everyone's speculation from the side: the reason why Guan Chao was able to get Bai An at a slightly higher price than its opponents was because someone disclosed the base price of MBO to Cheng Qi Rang.

    "It must be him who leaked the secret!"

     Min Hui scolded through gritted teeth, "You bastard."

   " I wish I could resign in a smart way like you."

    Cao Mu smiled wryly, "But I'm single like you now. Mother, I need to raise two children. Adults can save as much as they can, but children are the most expensive. The little compensation in the non-compete agreement is not enough for me to live."

    "That's right. Fortunately, Su Quan's support for Xin Qi is all covered. I don't have a mortgage myself—"

Min Hui laughed, "I can live with ease."

    ***

    According to regulations, Min Hui needs to notify the HR department 30 days in advance of resignation. And Bai An will also move into the Chen Zhong Building at No. 17 Qing Liu Street in the near future, which is the location of Guan Chao International Headquarters and R&D Center.

    According to the staff of Guan Chao, Chen Zhong Building does not have much vacant office space, which is why Cheng Qi Rang wanted to buy Haitian Building. The newly built Haitian Building has 38 floors, while the Chen Zhong Building has only 26 floors. Haitian Building is absolutely overwhelming both in terms of design and momentum.

    "Mr. Cheng specifically told me to do everything possible to keep you."

   He Hai Xiang read Min Hui's resignation letter carefully, put it on the table, and said with a smile on his face, "If you have any conditions, please feel free to mention them. What 'child has a serious heart condition and needs to be taken care of at home, no time for work, etc.. is bullshit. If there is this difficulty, it is a small matter, we can give you the green light, as before, let you most of the time Work at home."

    "Mr. He, I've made up my mind, so don't persuade me."

    Min Hui shook her head, "In order not to affect everyone's work, I hope to start the handover as soon as possible. I have prepared some documents and lists."

   " You signed three agreements when I joined the company." He Hai Xiang took out a folder from the drawer and pulled out three documents from it, "Technical achievement agreement, non-competition agreement, and confidentiality agreement. According to these agreements, what you have obtained so far Technological achievements, including patents, designs, copyrights, technical information, business information, business secrets, etc., are all completed under the material and technical conditions provided by Bai An."

     "I know."

    "In order to protect the company's core technology and business Confidential, you have a two-year non-compete period after you leave your job. You are obliged to report your employment status to us in writing within two weeks of finding a new job and to continue reporting your employment status in writing quarterly. If you fail to report on time, it is a breach of contract, and you need to pay us a liquidated damages of 500,000 yuan. Of course, we will also pay you a certain amount of non-competition compensation every month according to the regulations."

   "Understood."

    "Labor  contract After the termination, within the non-competition period, you cannot work in an employer that produces similar products, operates similar businesses, or has other competitive relationships, nor can you develop similar products that compete with the original unit, or operate similar businesses .”

    “I know.”

    "If you damage the company's rights and interests because of violating the non-compete agreement—it's illegal."

    "You don't have to talk so much, Mr. He. When it comes to breaking the law, talking about leaking secrets—"

    Min Hui looked at him With a hypocritical smile, she felt annoyed, "Guan Chao's quotation is only one million more than ours, do you think Cheng Qi Rang can guess so accurately?"

    "Cheng Qi Rang is very smart, and
 his chief financial officer is also very smart."

     "The smartest Is that you?"

    "Min Hui, don't gossip! You have to pay legal responsibility for spreading rumors!" "

   " If you don't want me to gossip, then let me quit quickly."

She dropped these words, walk away.

    ***

    Having had a distraught day, Min-Hui accidentally bumps into Eun-wook on the way home from work.

    She wanted to take a walk home, so she went to the shopping mall to buy a pair of shoes for Su Quan, and walked on the road alone for five minutes, when she suddenly heard a beep, and a white van slowly stopped... -->>