Min Hui: OK.

    …

    Min Hui: Su Quan’s art class needs to pay the next tuition fee, which is 3200 yuan.

    Xin Qi: Lost the card?

    Min Hui: I haven't lost it, so I'll report it to you.

    Xin Qi: Got it.

    ...

    Min Hui: Zhou Ru Ji went to Guang Zhou for a meeting, and I need to go to the hospital to see Zi Zhu.

    Xin Qi: You don't have to tell me this.

    Min Hui: So I'm in the hospital on Wednesday night, can you take Su Quan with you?

    Xin Qi: What time do you need me to come over?

    Min Hui: Seven o'clock.

    Xin Qi: OK.

    ...

    Min Hui took care of Yao Zi Zhu for four days. Zi Zhu is undergoing chemotherapy in the hospital because of the enlarged liver metastases of breast cancer, as well as metastases in the abdominal cavity and cervical spine. She has become skinny and skinny, except for pain and vomiting, basically can't speak much, and her appetite is extremely poor. Chemotherapy caused her vomiting and diarrhea, stomach cramps, high fever, coma, dehydration all over her body, and she couldn't sleep without painkilling injections. Looking at her, Min Hui couldn't help but think of her mother's last days, when she was also tortured by chemotherapy so that her life would be worse than death.

    One night, Zi Zhu, who had been sleeping all this time, suddenly woke up, took Min Hui's hand and said, "Xiao Hui, I may not have many days..."

  "  Nonsense, how could it be!" Ru Ji is trying the newest medicine for you."

    "It's useless——"

   Her face was pale, and she smiled weakly, "I'm ready."

"     Purple Pearl——"

   "Those who are prepared are not prepared for this matter..."

    She didn't know what to say.

    "I heard that your mother also passed away from cancer. After going through all this, you are considered someone who has experienced it."

    "That's right..." Min Hui smiled wryly.

    "Please help him prepare, please."

    Although she was seriously ill and out of shape, Min Hui felt that Zi Zhu was still a beauty. She was beautiful in her delicate facial features and three-dimensional outline, especially the
pair of black Almond eyes, because of thinness but more prominent.

    She lowered her head and thought for a while, then said: "If that time really comes, I promise you."

    "Thank you." Zi Zhu squeezed her hand, "I always thought that he liked his career more than me, but it's not like that. I am a part of his life, and my career is also a part of his life, and these two parts cannot compete with each other."

   She sighed, "If I didn't compete, I would have spent four more years with him... ..."

    "Everyone has a temper, and it's normal for husband and wife to compete."

    "Xiao Hui, after I'm gone, can you still be with him?" Zi Zhu asked suddenly.

    "No." Min Hui looked at her with a smile, "I already have another man."