The five argued for an hour, but none of them changed their attitudes. In the end, they voted 3-2 and decided to report 130 million first.

    At 10:00 am the next day, AAR, on behalf of the management team, submitted a formal proposal and all documents for bidding to Yuan Lai.

   In the afternoon, Cao Mu and Min Hui happened to have a regular meeting at the headquarters.

    After the meeting, Cao Mu quietly pointed to a short man who was walking towards the cafe and said, "That man is Cai Bing Jie, who is invested by Yuan Lai Group. The general manager of the M&A department. He is in charge of Bai'an's acquisitions, let's go chat and test his tone?"

   After half a cup of coffee, the three of them went from pleasantries to the main topic.

    "We have received your proposal, we have read all the documents, the business plan is very attractive, and the quotation is also very sincere. I am very glad that you can join this bidding, and the working group will definitely take it seriously Yes."

   Cai Bing Jie said in a businesslike manner.

    "Mr. Cai, how many companies participated in total?"

    Cao Mu asked, "If you let me know, we know it well. In order to make up for the investment funds, everyone has emptied their families."

    "Hahaha, no way. You are the vice president of the company, and your income is not low. There are some big and small companies participating in the acquisition. After reviewing all the proposals, we will invite limited buyers to enter the second stage Bidding. Now, you can also start due diligence. I will let your president He cooperate with you as much as possible."

   "Do you think we have hope to enter the second stage?" Min Hui asked.

    "Yes." Cai Bing Jie nodded affirmatively, "We are very surprised that the management team proposed the acquisition. Your financing is so smooth, which just proves that the market is full of confidence in you. The headquarters is actually reluctant to part with Bai An, and it is helpless to do so.

   For example, Bai'an was built by you alone, and if it can be returned to your hands in the end, the headquarters will also feel gratified, which means that none of us has failed anyone."

    Cai Bing Jie's rank is indeed not low. Min Hui and Cao Mu felt hot when they heard it, and laughed as if they had been beaten with chicken blood.

    "So, our bid is considered high?"

    Min Hui asked, "Is that so ? To prepare for the later stage. After all, we are a family."

    "Your bid is not the highest, of course, this is only an intentional price."

  ,Cai Bing Jie said lightly, "After the due diligence is completed, I hope you I can increase the price, otherwise...it will be hard to say."

    Afraid of being asked more, Cai Bing Jie found an excuse and left, leaving Cao Mu and Min Hui looking at each other.

    "So - 130 million is really not enough?" Min Hui stared, "He said that he would increase the price by 'some', but he didn't say that he would increase the price by 'some'. Does it mean that we are still far from the highest price?"

    ——The higher-ups from far away are more bureaucratic, and they like to play word games when they talk. Min Hui immediately pondered the literal meaning.

    "You, don't listen to him fooling around," Cao Mu snorted disapprovingly, "This kind of person is best at talking, he may say that to everyone in every company, just to incite everyone to raise the price. go up."