"Hey, you're not mean enough," Cheng Qi Rang said half- jokingly , "Cross my building. Leo said you only have 200 employees at most, do you need such a big building?"

    BBG is also expanding its enrollment, it will be full."

Xin Qi is also laughing, "Comeon, Qi Rang, there are many buildings in Ben Cheng, you won't mind."

   " But - only this one is brand new, and it is the closest to Guan Chao International. Coupled with the architect's reputation, after many considerations, it became my first choice "

   Cheng Qi Rang curled his lips, "Sell it to me, before you move, can I give you some extra money?"

   "It  seems that you really like it."

     Xin Qi shook his head with a faint smile, "It's a pity. We have already started the renovation Yes, Leo personally did the interior design. It will be over in a month, and you are welcome to come and play."

 "   Must." Cheng Qi Rang glanced at Min Hui, "By the way, BBG is also interested in acquiring Bai'an Is it?"

    "Qi Rang, this is a relaxing dinner..."

   Xin Qi avoided answering, "Let's talk about something relaxing?"

    "You won't snatch my building and come to snatch Bai'an from me again?"

    Cheng Qi Rang's gaze became a little sharper.

    "I heard it's an open bidding. God knows who will win?"

   Xin Qi smiled. He glanced at Min Hui and found that she was looking away, showing a refusal attitude.

    "Min Hui, today's report is very sensational, congratulations." Cheng Qi Rang said.

    "Cheng Qi Rang, if you buy Bai'an, I will resign."

     Min Hui said lightly, "You think it through before spending money."

     "Why?"

     Cheng Qi Rang smiled faintly, "There are many things you think you will never
 know Do it, but you have to bow your head when things come to an end—this experience has happened to you more than once, right?"

 "   Hey, Qi Rang, be more polite, she is my son's mother."

  Xin Qi's eyes sank , looking at him coldly.

    "Just kidding," Cheng Qi Rang said flatly, "Welcome to Bin Cheng. We will be neighbors in the future. Are you free to play golf?"

    "I'm afraid I can't play     this . I'm not in good health."

    Min Hui took a sip of wine, looked at Xin Qi and asked, "When did you arrive?"

    "I've been here all the time," he said, "It's not convenient to take the child, so I dare to stand at the door."

   " Thank you for sending clothes." Min Hui said softly, "How much is it, I'll call you later."

   " No, your son picked it out, he said mom likes beautiful clothes."

    "Eh?"

    "You forgot, today is Mother's Day?"

    She didn't forget it, but she didn't expect to receive a gift. When I was on the train, "Mother in Candlelight" played back and forth on the speakers.

    "It's strange, why didn't Zheng Yi Ting come?"

   Min Hui looked around, "She likes this kind of occasion the most,"

    "Over there." Xin Qi pointed to a group of people in the distance, "Talk to several senior executives of Dong Li Group."

    Min Hui glanced on tiptoe: "Wow, did she dye her hair? The hair color is good Strange, I really want to tear it off."

    "Why do you care if she's around?" Xin Qi asked.

    "I have to find a chance to pour this glass of wine back."

    Min Hui shook the glass in her hand, "To save her man from provoking me again."

    "Forget it." She said lightly,

    "A wig, How can a woman with false eyelashes and fake nails have a real man around her?"

   " Hey, is that Mr. Gong who gave the report just now? I have a few technical questions for him."

   Min Hui told and throw Quan Quan on him, "Help me read Quan Quan."

    "I'll go with you."

    "Why? You don't understand what I'm talking about."

    "I like to see you look amazing," Xin Qi smiled and said, "I know Mr. Gong too."

    Sure enough, before the two of them approached, Mr. Gong quickly walked over to say hello: "Hi, Xin Qi! The child is so cute, what's your name?"

    " My name is Quan Quan."

  Su Quan said shyly.

    Teacher Gong is a lovely middle-aged uncle.

    "This is my son." Xin Qi explained.

    "Are you married?"

    "Not yet."

     Xin Qi said, "Let me introduce, this is the R&D director of Bai'an Hi-Tech—"

   " Mrs . Min Hui." The man shook hands attentively, "I know, I just came here specially I came here to chat with her."

    "She also just wanted to talk to you." Xin Qi said hastily.

    "She is my mother!" Su Quan added without losing the opportunity.

    Teacher Gong looked at Xin Qi, then at Min Hui, feeling embarrassed, and said, "So you two are a couple ! Xin Qi, you are really discerning..."

   "Hmm..." Xin Qi Face strange smile.

    "Hmm..." Min Hui looked embarrassed.

    Su Quan put his left arm around Xin Qi's neck, put his right arm around Min Hui's neck, and said in a childlike voice, "Uncle, take a picture of me!"

   Both of them glared at the child at the same time: "Nonsense.  "