"Great. " Min Hui said happily.

    "You are amazing today, everyone is stunned by your courage."

    Cao Mu smiled until her eyes narrowed into a straight line, "Many big hospitals have offered us an olive branch, saying they want to cooperate with us, look at me My mobile phone calendar, next week's interview time is fully booked."

   " Oh, I'm on AIMax's blacklist now." Min Hui spread her hands, "Shall we go to the reception dinner later? "

    "Go, why don't you go! You paid so much dues."

    Cao Mu patted her vigorously, "When you get to the forest, you won't be afraid of seeing wolves! I even bought a special dress, I can't buy it for nothing!"

    "Oops, I'm not prepared, do you have a dresscode?"

   Min Hui pointed to the suit and skirt on her body and said, "Can I just wear this?"

    "Of course, but it's just not showy enough."

    Cao Mu frowned, "Hmm , It’s a bit like a conference staff. It’s a waste of you to have such a good figure and not show it enough.”

    “Please, this is a science and technology conference.”

    The two talked and walked towards the elevator, and Min Hui suddenly remembered something: “Yes Sister Cao, have you notified Xin Qi?"

    "Yes. I called him and explained our decision. He was very polite and said that he understood and wished us all the best. This man is quite generous. "

    "Really?"

    There were too many people at the venue, and she didn't see Xin Qi, probably because she couldn't enter the conference hall with her child.

    After getting off the elevator and returning to her room, Min Hui was about to take a shower when she found a huge round gift box on the bed at some point, with a lavender bow tied in the middle with a silk ribbon.

    She looked around and didn't find any messages or cards. She thought she had sent the wrong room and quickly called the front desk.

    "It was sent by a gentleman, surnamed Xin."

    "Understood, thank you."

    She took a deep breath, gently opened the carton, and took out a delicate dress from the soft paper and silk wrapped in layers. dress. The nude silk base is hand-embroidered with a magnolia flower pattern, and the skirt is dotted with a row of pearls and shell-woven petals.

    From a distance, the tailoring is elegant and the style is simple, which will not make people feel fancy and eye-catching. If she touch it carefully, she will find that it is made of exquisite materials and fine workmanship, just like a work of art on a catwalk.

    She couldn't help but leaned her face closer and smelled it, the soft silk exuded a lemon aroma. 

   Min Hui loves beauty, likes all kinds of exquisite handicrafts, and is very picky about buying clothes. She usually doesn't go shopping easily, and she must pick left and right to buy one. 

    She took a shower seriously, put on a gown, put on makeup, and dressed herself up and down meticulously. After everything was satisfactory, she went out with a small bag.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as she entered the elevator, she ran into Cao Mu again. She changed into a black lace see-through skirt, which concealed her short and fat figure very well. Her hair was combed back, making her look capable and energetic.

    After complimenting each other on each other's outfits, Cao Mu suddenly sighed: "I just received a call from He Hai Xiang. He said that his wife doesn't want to mortgage the property. No matter what, he asked us if we could help him together."

    Min Hui thought that she still had a shortfall of one million yuan, so she asked, "How much do you want?"

   " He can only contribute two hundred thousand now, and each of us needs to contribute five hundred and fifty thousand for him."

    " I can't get it together."

    Min Hui shook her head resolutely, "I haven't got my own one million."

   " I knew you couldn't do it, so I made a round of phone calls for him, and no one wanted to advance the money. To be honest, if you can It is not easy for any family to withdraw more than two million yuan in cash in such a short period of time."

    Cao Mu said, "I hinted to him euphemistically, if it doesn't work, then quit. He complained that everyone refused to help him. He also heard that we had already received enough investment, so he was even more reluctant to let go."

   " How can it be done? How can there be anyone in this world who only takes benefits and does not contribute?"

   " I can't say that It was too extreme, so I gave him a week to continue to think of a way.”

   Cao Mu said, “You have to hurry up with the million, if you really can’t do it, tell me sooner, and I will let everyone find a way to even it out for you. "

    "No need. If I can't borrow it, I will quit."

   " How can I do that! You are different from He Hai Xiang. You are the only one in the management team and you must never quit."

   Cao Mu looked at her seriously, "You It is our core competitiveness, without you, everyone would have to go to Northwest Wind."

    Min Hui chuckled: "I am so important?"

    "You are so important. You are the most delicious pastry in Bai'an."

    The receptionist Before the session begins, there is an hour of free communication time.

    In the lobby on the second floor, there were murmurs and crowds.

    As soon as Min Hui entered, she was stopped by the directors of the two hospitals, asking questions about this and that. 

  After chatting for a full twenty minutes, they managed to escape. She went to the bar to order a glass of red wine for herself, and suddenly saw an acquaintance in the crowd - Deng Chen.

    She was surprised, she didn't expect to see him here, so she hurried over to say hello: "Old Deng? Why are you here?"

    "My company is nearby. I heard that there is a meeting, so come over to join in the fun."

    "There are security guards . Is there any task?"

    "No, no. The company has made some money in the past few years, and I heard that AI is very hot, so let's see if there are any investment opportunities. The requirements are not high, and the rate of return is 100%... -->>