48.1-Before the Meeting

Start from the beginning

    "Then let's vote, BBG only gave me one day to think about it."

    Cao Mu looked at  her watch, "Now, everyone express their opinions."

    "I agree." Min Hui said .

    "I don't agree." He Hai Xiang said.

    "I don't agree either." Xu Guang Jian said.

    "I agree." Yan Cheng Li said.

    Two to two draws, everyone is waiting for Cao Mu.

    "I don't agree either."

     Cao Mu finally said, "Three to two, that's the decision. I'll call and reject Xin Qi tomorrow. Min Hui, you have to come with me tomorrow to meet those two investors. Man, give the report we made tonight to the two bosses and do it again."

    "No problem." Min Hui said.

    "The meeting is over, good night everyone."

    ***

    Back in the room, Min Hui hurriedly took a shower, thinking that it might be a good thing that the management team did not cooperate with Xin Qi. There are still unclear entanglements between herself and Xin Qi. If he becomes a superior and subordinate, it would be bad to bring these emotions into work. Xin Qi's offer wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. 130 million was not a small amount, and it might not be given to someone else, and it would take a lot of effort to give it. He took it out so readily, no matter what, it was a kind of support.

    After sitting on the train overnight and giving a report for more than an hour, Min Hui was a little tired. She was lying on the bed and watching the PPT she had prepared for the meeting.

  She was about to fall asleep in a daze when her phone rang loudly. When she saw the display, it was Xin Qi.

    "Are you asleep?" he asked.

    "Not yet."

    "Could you come over here?" His voice was a little frustrated, "Quan Quan refuses to sleep, no matter how coaxed, he must accompany you."

    Su Quan's crying came from the other end of the phone, After crying for a long time, his voice became hoarse and turned into a dry howl.

    "Really? He's quite familiar with strangers. He'd be scared when meeting strangers or living in a strange house, especially for the first time."

   She got up immediately, "I'll be right over."

   "I"'ll ask the driver to pick you up.

    . "On the way."

    Probably for the convenience of work, Xin Qi's apartment is in the core area of ​​Financial Street.

    Min Hui took the elevator to the top floor, and as soon as she went out, she happened to meet Xin Qi who came to pick her up with Su Quan in his arms. Both the father and son were wearing black pajamas of the same style, and there was a long scar on the chest below the collarbone.

    In addition, the two had similar faces, and they appeared neatly in front of Min Hui, as if they were the child version and the adult version of the same person. An inexplicable sense of joy.

    "Mom!" Su Quan called out and threw himself into her arms.

    "He's going to sleep soon, and he always has to make a fuss before going to sleep."

Min Hui took the child and said softly, "Quan Quan, mommy will take you to sleep."

    Su Quan yawned twice, and touched Min Hui's chest with his small hands, but she was wearing a black high-necked bottoming shirt. Su Quan couldn't touch it, and scratched angrily.

   Xin Qi hurriedly said, "Wait a minute, I Get you a pajamas."

    Min Hui stood in the middle of the living room and glanced around: the apartment is very spacious, with a cold style, simple design, and a sense of cold abstraction. The entrance has a black marble floor, and in the living room there are a set of silver-gray circular sofas, a bronze tea table, a pure white carpet, and a silver candlestick half a person's height on each side. The furniture legs are all metal, along with the picture frames on the walls and the pendant light in the dining room – with a icy sheen. Lamps of various geometric shapes project mottled and layered light and shadow from all directions. The entire south wall is covered with magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows, and the night of the Financial Street is in full view.

    Xin Qi led her to the bedroom, Min Hui changed into her pajamas, put her son on the bed, and lay down herself. Su Quan put his hands into his mother's arms, smiled with satisfaction, and said to Xin Qi who was standing by the bed, "Dad, you sleep here."

    Xin Qi had to lie down too, and the two sandwiched the child.

    "Father, I will sing you a nursery rhyme, which was taught by my mother—"

  Su Quan said in a childlike voice, "The milk cow is full of flowers, and milk is given to thousands of families. I work hard and contribute a lot, thank you for cutting the grass "

  After hearing this, Xin Qi glared at Min Hui: "What kind of ghost poem is this?" "

    "What the hell, I rely on this to lull it to sleep every day."

    Min Hui laughed, "The child just wants to listen to his mother's voice Just fall asleep."

    "I think he is getting more and more energetic." Xin Qi smiled wryly.

    "One more song for Dad, Quan Quan."

    "The big wax gourd, it's cold to the touch. The little bear hugged the melon to the bed. It's hot, hugging the big winter melon, and the little bear fell asleep soundly."

    Doing actions in a swing.

    "Go to sleep, my wax gourd." Xin Qi sighed.

    Su Quan squinted his eyes, put his face on Min Hui's shoulder, fearing that Xin Qi would run away, put his feet on his stomach, and murmured: "Little duck, all yellow. His flat mouth is red. The soles of the feet. Singing loudly, swaying down the pond..."

    At the end, the voice gradually dropped.

    Hearing the word "duck", Min Hui was distracted for a while, and after a while, she said softly: "Xin Qi, do you still remember the Guhuayu in Anya Village?"

    Xin Qi yawned: "Yes."

    "Long time no Eat it, always remember... -->>