Seeing Su Quan hiding behind Min Hui's legs, she knelt down and said, "Hi, little brother! My name is Li Xin, nice to meet you."

    After saying that, she grabbed Su Quan seriously. little hand shook.

    Su Quan giggled, embarrassed to speak.

    "He's so cute." Li Xin smiled.

    She led the mother and son into a spacious office and sat them down on the sofa.

    "What would you like to drink? Coffee, tea or fruit juice?"

    Li Xin asked courteously.

    "Thank you. No need, I'm not thirsty."

     Min Hui said.

    "Sister, I want to drink orange juice." Su Quan said.

    "Okay, sit down for a while, and my sister will bring it to you."

    Li Xin responded and left.

    The office is large, with light gray walls and a black desk at the south end. Followed by a set of white sofas, white carpet.

    There is an entire wall on the side of the desk that is covered with plants, and it looks like a green tapestry from a distance. 

     Min Hui walked over and touched it with her hands. There were green radishes, spider plants, winter jasmines, and pocket coconuts—they were densely packed and covered each other, bringing a burst of business to the whole space.

    Min Hui thought, is this the legendary "breathing office"?

    As a woman of science and technology, she naturally started to think, and had many questions: How to water such a "plant wall"? How to maintain it? How to prevent seepage? How to support it? How to isolate moisture? How to prevent insects?

    Just such a distracted effort, when she turned her head again, Su Quan had already disappeared.

    "Quan Quan?"

     Min Hui called out, but no one answered, she rushed out of the office and looked around along the corridor. 

    Not far away, Su Quan was curiously walking towards the depths of the office area. On both sides are offices next to each other, through the glass wall you can see the people working inside. She didn't dare to call loudly, so she could only follow quickly.

    Seeing that he was about to catch up, Su Quan suddenly turned to the right, and Min Hui had no choice but to turn to the right. Unexpectedly, he ran into a group of men in suits and leather shoes coming out of the meeting room.

    Everyone saw a little boy jogging and running forward, and they stopped curiously to make way for him.

    Min Hui didn't know what to do in embarrassment, and wanted to rush over to grab Su Quan, but he happily hugged one of the men's thighs and shouted, "Dad! Dad! "

    The gray-haired man in his teens spoke in a low voice.

    Regarding the fact that Xin Qi "inexplicably" had a son, Min Hui felt that he would not easily publicize it in his company. After all, he is not married yet.

    Seeing Su Quan, Xin Qi hugged him in his arms, kissed his son facelessly, and said with a happy smile, "Daddy is here! Do you want Daddy?"

    "Yes ! Dad  father!"

    "Bobobobo."

    The gray-haired man smiled and said, "Ethan, when did you get married? Why don't I know?"

    Xin Qi blinked and said, "I'm not married, but I suddenly found out that I have a son. Look, does it look like it     ?"

Come to the same conclusion. Although he was curious in his heart, it was inconvenient to stay for a long time, and he didn't dare to ask more questions, so he had to gradually disperse.

    "This is—" the gray-haired man pointed to Min Hui who was walking over.

    "This is Ms. Min Hui, the R&D director of Bai'an Hi-Tech." Xin Qi said lightly.

    "She is my mother!" Su Quan corrected.

    "That's right."

     Xin Qi had no choice but to introduce to Min Hui, "This is Mr. Chen Yuan, the chief financial officer of BBG."

     "It's a pleasure to meet you," Min Hui said.

    "It's a pleasure to meet you." Chen Yuan said. 

    At this moment, a woman came out of the conference room with a stack of documents in her arms. She looked at Min Hui, was taken aback for a moment, and immediately recognized her: "Min Hui?"

     With a puff of green air, she stared at her coldly without answering.

    Xin Qi looked at the two women in front of him with great interest: "Do you know each other?"

    "She is my colleague who used to watch the tide."

    The woman has beautiful and vigilant phoenix eyes, and her eyebrows are like two pieces of quilt. The blown willow leaves will turn into lancets as long as you apply more strength. Her lips were thin and she spoke quickly, "We are not in the same department."

    "Yes." Xin Qi nodded.

    "Min Hui," the woman stretched out her hand politely, "Long time no see, how are you?"

    Min Hui didn't pay attention at all, and said to Xin Qi lightly, "I'll leave Su Quan to you. I'll go first."

    After speaking, she turned around . 

    She just left, but was grabbed by Xin Qi: "What's the hurry, go after eating."