mokoto or kyoko

Makotos pov

"The evidence points to you neagi"

"But kyokos also suspicious"

"Gah! W-who do we choose!"

I felt the sweat drip down my face. I'm locked in a vicious cycle of accusations with kyoko. It was either me or her. That's what was decided by the others due to our lack of an alibi. That burnt body. Could kyoko really be capable of that.

Byakuya eyed kyoko suspiciously "you've hidden your tracks well kirigiri but thanks to neagi we've unearthed your dirty little secret"

"What" she looked over at me, her eyes filled with betrayal. I averted my eyes. It wasn't meant to be like this.

"It seems you snuck into the headmaster's office with the help of trusting little neagi" byakuya continued "you found out the identity of mukuro ikusaba, the ultimate despair. You made the assumption that she was the mastermind and killed her but you made a crucial mistake. Mukuro wasn't the mastermind. You started up yet another class trail and now you must pay the price"

"That's not true!" Kyoko spoke up "I'm fighting for this group and for unearthing all of the mysteries of this school. I would never jeopardize that"

"And w-why should we believe you" toko glared at her. Everyone was backing her into a corner. I wanted to save her. So I did something stupid.

"She can't be responsible. After all byakuya took her key. She couldn't have hid any evidence"

"Mokoto" kyoko looked up in surprise. I gave her a reassuring smile. Sure I placed myself in danger but I still have time to convince everyone-

"Times up!"

We all looked up in surprise at monokumas statement.

"Times up? There are no times up. What are you pulling" kyoko eyed him angrily.

"You can blame yourself for being late" monokuma glared at her before flashing the rest of us a grin "now please cast your votes"

I felt a sinking feeling. Is this the end?