blood bath fever

Makotos pov

"Should you really be so calm? When one of your buddies is in danger"

I rushed through the school looking door to door. No it can't be true. He has to be screwing with us! Once I find everyone who's missing everything will be fine-

"Neagi" I jumped and turned around to see togami "god you're jumpy. It's quite pathetic" he scoffed. Way to tear at my self confidence!

"Umm do you need something?" I tried to be as polite as possible despite his harsh words.

"Yes I've decided to lend you my aid in the search" he explained.

"Oh that's strangely cooperative of you" I muttered in surprise.

"Don't think about it too much, just be grateful I'm lowering myself to help you" he walked away with his usual air of arrogance. Out of options I followed him.

I followed him upstairs. He was like a man on a mission. It felt like nothing or no one could stop him. What is he so determined to find?

"Hmm" he stopped by the door "these lockers look suspicious don't you agree?"

"I guess?" I raised an eyebrow. What is he talking about?

He nodded as if to confirm his own thoughts "right let's check out the boys locker room" he dragged me inside before I could protest.

The first thing my eyes landed on when I stepped in was Mondo's body displayed like some sick crucifix.

"Ahhhhhhh" the scream poured out of me was raw and primal. I couldn't stop it until..

"Neagi calm yourself" byakuya placed a hand on my shoulder "now's hardly the time to be losing our heads"

"You're right. Sorry" I muttered, feeling a little embarrassed. He turned away with an annoyed expression. Still the fact that he consoled me was kinda nice.

"Hey I heard screaming is everything-" taka stopped when his eyes landed on Mondo's body "bro?" He took a shaky step forward before falling to his knees "ahhhhhhh" he clutched his head as tears streamed down my face.

"Oh for goodness sake" byakuya scoffed "can no one keep a level head around here!"

"Byakuya taka and mondo were close. Try not to be so cold" I said gently.

"Getting close to anyone in this game is foolish. He has only himself to blame" byakuya said coldly.

"You really are a piece of work" I shook my head.

Others started filtering in. There were gasps, screams and some pondering. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. It happened again and I will make sure we get out of this alive!