takas talk with alter ego

Makotos pov

I was chilling in my room after a long day of searching and finding clues (that picture with chihiro,mondo and leon is still freaking me out). All I wanted to do was sleep.

*Riiiing*

But the sound of the doorbell quickly shot that thought away!

I let out a deep sigh as I dragged my feet to the door. The last person I was expecting to see was taka.

"Is it true?" He voice cracked from the lack of use "can I really talk to fugisaki"

"Well not quite- it would be easier if I just showed you" I took his hand and gently led him to the bathhouse "in this locker there's a laptop. This laptop has an app version of fugisaki on it. Do you understand?"

He nodded slowly. Once I thought he was ready I opened the locker, revealing alter ego.

"Good morning neagi-kun. I'm so happy to see you" they said brightly.

I typed in "good morning alter ego. Would you mind talking to ishimaru-san?"

"Of course" they smiled "please ishimaru-kun ask me anything"

He took a shaky step forward "do you blame me?" His voice trembled "for not being able to stop him? For making you kill him"

They stayed silent for a moment "do you hold yourself responsible?" They asked "that doesn't make any sense. You can't be held responsible for other peoples actions. Master was a firm believer in accountability so I'm sure he'd say the same thing"

"I'm not responsible?" he looked up with a glimmer of hope in his eyes "but bro, I miss him so much"

Suddenly alter ego shifted into mondo! "The hell you think you're doing whining like this!"

"Yah!" I yelped.

"This isn't the man I grew so close to" his voice held a kindness in it, just like the real mondo "the taka I knew would never give up like this! You're a shell of your former self and it's about time you burst out of that shell! Would you respond better to that kind of forceful tone?" Alter ego returned with a kind smile.

"I understand" a mysterious light surrounded taka "I've been hiding from myself this whole time. It's about time I became me!" With a blinding flash taka's hair turned stark white and his eyes were a deeper red.

"Mokoto" he turned to me.

"Yes?" I jumped, startled by the sudden use of my first name.

"Thank you for your help" he squeezed my shoulders greatfully "now if you'll excuse me I have to start living!" He took off running and like magic kyoko told his place.

Crap "kirigiri-san I can explain-"

"You're unbelievable" she turned away angrily.

"Kirigiri wait!"