sakuras betrayal

Makotos pov

I paced back and forth anxiously. After what I saw with sakura and monokuma I'm worried that she's been hiding something awful. Not to mention kyoko got mad at me for not telling her. I'm really bad at keeping friends!

"Is everything alright makoto" taka appeared behind me with a concerned look.

"Oh I'm fine" I said quickly "I just had a fight with kyoko"

"Oh perhaps I could help. I'm quite talented in defusing arguments" Taka said proudly.

"No it's ok. She just needs some time to cool down" I said reassuringly. It's kinda nice to have someone care about me.

Our conversation was cut short by the announcement.

*Time skip*

We arrived at the gymnasium to find monokuma with steam coming out of his ears.

"Listen up kids" he turned to us with white hot anger "when you're in a partnership you should look out for your partner's best interests. If you act out selfishly then don't expect any less from your partner!"

"Can you just g-get to the point" toko growled.

"Well a partner of mine has betrayed me so I'm betraying them back. An eye for an eye" he grinned menacingly. I felt a shiver run down my spine. Is he suggesting there's a traitor amongst us?

"Are you ready?" Monokuma continued "the traitor is... sakura ogami!"

Everyone gasped as they turned to sakura as she remained unfased.

"Well that's all. Do whatever you want with her" he said dismissively as he disappeared. Seems he wasn't as upset as he made himself out to be.

We all turned to sakura. Looks like she has some explaining to do.